The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know hen I was in b&m s today talking to the cashier and she said how bored she was as it was quiet I told her about tik tok (she thought it was just an app for kids ) and the drama that is the property boss and she was creating an account as we left, I live on england so the drama is nationwide ...so aye hens back in yer ain lanes

Haha I’m near London and love a bit of scottish tiktok 😂 must be the Scottish blood in me my dad was from Glasgow

English tiktok doesn’t have the same drama as you lot 😂🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These women defending this fuckwit are getting on my nerves. Feels a bit like victim blaming to me

I bleeping hate him but can't stop watching.
It’s madness the way women are defending him isn’t it. I can only conclude they’re all a bunch of brainless scutters who think they have a chance now, waiting in the wings for sloppy seconds. Have some self respect lassies!

I saw someone made a video about meeting him at the sunbeds, like some weird fan girl. He’s a bleeping estate agent who posts on social media, he’s not even a Z list celebrity! It’s the sad cunts constantly commenting and filling these Scottish TikTokkers’ heads with shite that actually fuel their massive egos!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He seems to think he's a cut above everyone else 🤣🤣🤣 only argues with women online. What he's done is unforgiveable and u think he's about to drop himself right in it with the coke he's sniffed tonight. These women need some sort of professional help especially Diane. Though it seems they maybe have both met their match. And u feel she could do more damage than suzie ever could

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s madness the way women are defending him isn’t it. I can only conclude they’re all a bunch of brainless scutters who think they have a chance now, waiting in the wings for sloppy seconds. Have some self respect lassies!

I saw someone made a video about meeting him at the sunbeds, like some weird fan girl. He’s a bleeping estate agent who posts on social media, he’s not even a Z list celebrity! It’s the sad cunts constantly commenting and filling these Scottish TikTokkers’ heads with shite that actually fuel their massive egos!
I would love to know what the appeal is & they lassies are throwing themselves at him. Even ones like the webcam girl who isn’t even on tiktok n didn’t know about his 5 mins of fame on there, went with him and although I think she’s a wee skank now ,she’s a really good looking girl who could have done an awful lot better than that old sleaze. Courteney aswell could have got better . Why women go daft for him I just won’t understand it. His ego is fit for bursting .

creeps me out , Imagine him trying to kiss ye id take the boak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would love to know what the appeal is & they lassies are throwing themselves at him. Even ones like the webcam girl who isn’t even on tiktok n didn’t know about his 5 mins of fame on there, went with him and although I think she’s a wee skank now ,she’s a really good looking girl who could have done an awful lot better than that old sleaze. Courteney aswell could have got better . Why women go daft for him I just won’t understand it. His ego is fit for bursting .

creeps me out , Imagine him trying to kiss ye id take the boak
Haven't a clue. Same with that kilduff guy in about all the young lassies. Both are boakey material

Reactions: 3
A Sharon involved now:oops:We really need Jeremy Kyle tell him all is forgiven n Scottish tik tok needs his help :ROFLMAO:

Found where the bit about 17 affairs has come from , it’s on the nieces tik tok of the Porsche . The girls have apologised apparently 😲
6223B83B-B841-4771-BCB4-A3DF883E5F22.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
the public spectacle the night on TT with shieldsy the shagger is fkn better than Glesga green on bonfire night 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t even think Jeremy Kyle could fix this Scottish Tik Tok shitshow, he would need Graham on the steps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.