The Property Boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s put up tiktoks going on about how much he loves council food particularly fish fingers he loves fish fingers. Folk have shared them , Susies wrote you never ate them the whole time we were married :ROFLMAO:

he rambling about chips beans fish fingers.Hes lost the plot

75D6EA24-81AD-49AD-BDC9-7F87D54F53A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he's just speaking council dinners into existence so when Suzie takes him for everything he's convinced he likes them. Or maybe fish finger sandwiches is what he's eating at Dianes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Big Shieldsy sounds like he’s either sniffing Fanny or sniffing ❄ . Fkn change his name to Henry

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe he's just speaking council dinners into existence so when Suzie takes him for everything he's convinced he likes them. Or maybe fish finger sandwiches is what he's eating at Dianes πŸ˜‚
it’s a odd one pure rambling about cooncil dinners he loves but never eats high as a kite . It’s maybe some kinda mating call for the full time mummy’s :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A canny cope av been laughing for about half an hour at suzie comments......daft bleep ranting about fish fingers and hes no ate them in over 20 year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A canny cope av been laughing for about half an hour at suzie comments......daft bleep ranting about fish fingers and hes no ate them in over 20 year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thank god someone screenshot them. It seems to be away 🀣🀣🀣. Guys full of hot air and Ego. I'm surprised ge can keep his feet on the ground when he walks. Xx

Reactions: 6
Susie is funny as fk I’m always in stitches at the things she hits out with πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Susie is funny as fk I’m always in stitches at the things she hits out with πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
She's savage. And so she should and I think he's taken aback at her speaking up. He's in some what of a tailspin right now. Cos even though he's been rotten to her all those years with his carry on I believe he truly felt she would always be there. He probably has never spent a night on his own and doesn't like it. It's all about how he feels right now. Guy needs serious therapy. And cannot stand how much people stand with Suzie. I actually think some of the fake pages riling suzie up were him. And if it was and he's letting Diane's kids take blame then he's truly evil!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly the longer this goes on the more I'm thinking suzie is a legend. And the way he's trying to mentally destroy her with his petty wee teenage boy style videos aboot the situation is the most vile thing I've ever witnessed.
Why should she sit back and shut up like he wants and expected her to?
See the fact he wrote on a video saying "did you get that money I left for u" it makes me want to greet. Especially when suzies reply was yes so that I can pay to get the dog put to sleep 😭 someone needs to start this wuman a go fund me page to get her rid of his controlling sad ass self ASAP.

She's savage. And so she should and I think he's taken aback at her speaking up. He's in some what of a tailspin right now. Cos even though he's been rotten to her all those years with his carry on I believe he truly felt she would always be there. He probably has never spent a night on his own and doesn't like it. It's all about how he feels right now. Guy needs serious therapy. And cannot stand how much people stand with Suzie. I actually think some of the fake pages riling suzie up were him. And if it was and he's letting Diane's kids take blame then he's truly evil!

The fake accounts were getting way too personal about Susie and the 4 girls for it not to be someone who knows him . seen someone mentioned the fake accounts to him last night and he all he replied with was β€˜ I wouldn’t pish on you if you were on fire β€˜.

What random person is going to know those things about 5 women who don’t even know each other . Full real names and locations of the two OF girls were out , personal things about Courteney . Bringing up infertility to Susie etc and things about her house only he would know .

I think if it’s the kids they have been listening to conversations between him & Dianne. The tiktok going about does look like it’s the daughter behind it though

Reactions: 4
Honestly the longer this goes on the more I'm thinking suzie is a legend. And the way he's trying to mentally destroy her with his petty wee teenage boy style videos aboot the situation is the most vile thing I've ever witnessed.
See the fact he wrote on a video saying "did you get that money I left for u" it makes me want to greet. Especially when suzies reply was yes so that I can pay to get the dog put to sleep 😭 someone needs to start this wuman a go fund me page to get her rid of his controlling sad ass self ASAP.
He's controlling 2 women now. Diane's the sap just new to the game 🀣🀣 whereas Suzie is awakening from her life with him. He's went unchecked probably for most of his adult life. Or maybe it's a learned behaviour from old daddy? Thing is if he really wants to be with Diane he'd walk away and leave Suzie alone. Why can't these women see this? If he was truly in love nothing would stand in his way of being with her. The money n house is his last wee shred of control over Suzie. Once that's gone he's done

• Heart
She’s funny as fk but I feel so so sorry for her he is vile. I’d happily donate to a go fund me for her
He showed what kind of a Person he was last night regarding the dog, cold hearted bastard.

Reactions: 5
She’s funny as fk but I feel so so sorry for her he is vile. I’d happily donate to a go fund me for her
He showed what kind of a Person he was last night regarding the dog, cold hearted bastard.
It's the alan show. We should all be thankful to live in Alan's world. I'd donate also. This can't be good for purple bricks business name being dragged like this.

Not 1 like, not 1 comment yeah he's the greatest 🀣🀣 shows u how many people read that crappy paper πŸ€”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.