The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reminder of how this family react to tweets like this;

Thursday 11.52am

Kerrylovesyi: He was out his face at her door last night, its threats etc now because he’s crumbling and its wrong. its now a police matter as its domestic abuse he wont leave her alone. he thinks hes a big man but had to name drop to his own wife. i dunno how to work this but i’ll stick my snapchat up and send me everything and i appreciate you all having susies back. he had her suicidal so he could go get his hole. so aye i will be there and make sure shes ok while he tries to push her to a grave the creep

Thursday 11.59am

Kerrylovesyi: he was phoned n the person could hear him chew his eyebrows. hes a narc and a bully. n needs to leave my aunty alone.

Thursday 12.23pm

(Kerry gets told about her hunkles tweets) Kerrylovesyi said:
where is this? lol on TT i need to see im banned on both pages coz of him 🥱🥱
on dirty_dog_boss on Tiktok. Some are quite disturbing😖

Thursday 12.41pm

teddywoo said:
If you skip back a few pages on this thread there is screenshots.
Kerru: got it n sent it to susie hes vile. wow.

Thursday 4.37pm

Kerry: Guys iv been on the phone to him today and had a really good chat, hes spoke to my mum and sister aswel and alot has came to light, Last night about him being at the door out his face was blown out of proportion, neighbours etc would have phoned police and there was nothing, he was dropping something off an put the bin out so defo no need for police. Emotions are running high and shits getting said, so i completely retract that. hes put his hands up and he needs to live with this for the rest eh his life, I feel tit for how much hes been attacked etc in streets. its low and disgusting. it’s affecting my family and kids now so im taking a step back, i dont want the drama either, but i threw the first snowball n its turned to an avalanche, but my mum and kids come 1st. Lay off him a bit, id hate someone to be pushed so much that they flip and I wont be part of it. i love that you are supporting susie but this guy has a heart n i cant just hate him and wish the worse after knowing him my entire life. hes human. hes a horny 1 lol but not the worse person in the world.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He must have remembered the password for that one & deleted it 🥴
Suzie is locked down tight. Going by dates he’s tagged in he’s had the one we’ve read & a public persona one. However seems he’s tweeted possibly inappropriate stuff on this shieldsy 04 account by accident & been called out on it a few times. Can’t see what tho just replies

Reactions: 5
It’s dire and desperate. No-one is responsible for his mental health. We stumbled upon his public profile containing heinous comments and hate speech. He is well known figure on social media and it’s deeply concerning that he has brushed his disgusting views off as ‘banter’ whilst changing his name to ‘naughty’ Property Boss, threatening to dox a victim of SA and generally just laughing up his sleeve. If his mental health is suffering, he should log the duck off.

Not at all, I was just suggesting, this one is very appropriate lol
I've been bombarded all night with WhatsApp messages and calls from Kerry and Susie. I told Kerry, "u opened this whole can of worms by exposing him and now everyone is in about his life and knows exactly what he is and now you're trying to make me the fall guy, no chance. I'm not easily bullied so stop asking, the post stays

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If I didn’t know better I’d guess oor Alan Epstein & Psycho Susie were skint & this full speed has been orchestrated for the views ££ attracting people to the house selling biz & a bit of media on them/him while Diane’s been roped in unknowingly (still a tart)

I've been bombarded all night with WhatsApp messages and calls from Kerry and Susie. I told Kerry, "u opened this whole can of worms by exposing him and now everyone is in about his life and knows exactly what he is and now you're trying to make me the fall guy, no chance. I'm not easily bullied so stop asking, the post stays
Get the screenshots out Elaine you know you want to she’s taken you for a mug mate 👎🏼

Reactions: 15
Block them, don't engage with them at all.

Reactions: 14
Just seen your TT, well done for speaking out, and it seems the comments on there are positive towards you too, you've done the right thing 👍🏻❤

Reactions: 16
Elaine what else did she say to u on the phone??

He has another twitter page. Not sure if this has been mentioned on previous thread….
Asking me to remove it, saying they're worried about him n saying he might commit suicide. I told Kerry that she started all this exposing him and everyone ended up in about his life and found out exactly what he is so to try and back track and play the innocent is laughable. I told her to message n call all night, it's staying

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Elaine just block them. Absolutely no way are you taking the fall for this. They live in a vipers nest that’s up to them. You’ve got all out support 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Your video was spot on, you presented the evidence and asked him for an explanation. Sorry you’re having to put up with that. Mad respect to you, honestly 🙌

Your video was spot on, you presented the evidence and asked him for an explanation. Sorry you’re having to put up with that. Mad respect to you, honestly 🙌
Thankyou. Kerry doesn't bother me, I'm going to block her and Susie otherwise they'll keep calling all night

• Heart
Thankyou. Kerry doesn't bother me, I'm going to block her and Susie otherwise they'll keep calling all night
See if they’re THAT worried, get him offline and the help he needs. If he can be helped.

PS your video was brilliant Elaine 💗

Reactions: 14
Asking me to remove it, saying they're worried about him n saying he might commit suicide. I told Kerry that she started all this exposing him and everyone ended up in about his life and found out exactly what he is so to try and back track and play the innocent is laughable. I told her to message n call all night, it's staying
He might commit suicide? That’s the coke. Tell them to call the Samaritans, nhs24, the police…….anyone but you if they have real concerns

in fact Suzie & Kerry if you’re reading this …….F U C K R I G H T O F F

You’re both as bad

• Heart
  • Haha
I would block them as well because it’s got nothing to do with them now, that ship has long sailed.. this is on another matter now.. this isn’t about the cheater being exposed. You done right and fair play for having the guts to do that post , I’d heave al day and night way anxiety if I done that.. serious balls on ye girl..

Reactions: 13
Daft cow deserves what she gets! As for saying to Elaine it’s her mental health getting it now, I think oor susies got a gear problem judging by her online behaviour the past few weeks so that’s no doubt what’s giving her poor mental health!! Most dysfunctional relationship iv ever seen, thank fu** they never had kids anyway that situation could have been 10000x worse!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.