The Property Boss #4 Address the real issues SHIELSY007

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That susie saying hes no a pedalo? So would a normal person write tht stuff then? Let's be honest it must be in his mind. Very dangerous person that I think this is just the tip of the iceberg

Reactions: 7
So I lasted about about 15 mins b4 I then find out the wife was trying to get Elaine to delete the vid and I came back. SO, It's affecting their mental health??? Hes gona commit suicide? Have a wee Think how I spent my day yesterday not that I'm scared of anyone on here or tt knowing me some actually may but outside the realm of tiktok I have a real life unlike some who spend all day on tt and that life I have outside tt is NOW all Ive ever wanted I I have an amazing man and gorgeous kids. HOWEVER the life I had b4 that is where my trauma lays along with those that caused my trauma, and pb made suggestions that would have put me in danger! I stayed awake all that nite right through till 5pm the next day worrying. I vowed years ago never to let another male have a hold over me or frighten me although I may still jump at certain things even to my loving husband who would never harm me. So although I may be stronger mentally or so I thought until my trauma came rushing back it was like a brick wall falling on my shoulders a heavy worry placed on me but I had the support of amazing friends and family who helped me through that. So forgive me if the mental health of someone who brought this on themselves doesn't make me feel any sort of way!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it's ashame susie thinks elaine has gone too far for posting a video showcasing alan's words, rather than alan going too far by writing the vile pish

Reactions: 16
That susie saying hes no a pedalo? So would a normal person write tht stuff then? Let's be honest it must be in his mind. Very dangerous person that I think this is just the tip of the iceberg
Any normal person seeing school girls would never think the things he did. My son is about same age he was when he wrote them. When I showed him he said “he needs shoved in the back of a van with a few das to help him see the error of his ways. And if that was one of my mates saying that I’d tell him to get tf”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dont play with fire if you’re not willing to be burned🤷🏻‍♀️
how many victims of rape and sexual assault do you think have mental health issues and commit suicide every year? And he just writes heinous tweets about it willy nilly?
Tables have turned eh shielsy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Suzie didn’t give a Shhhh about his mental health a few weeks ago when she was slating him in every TT video possible.

Suzie as a WOMAN should be absolutely disgusted with what he has been saying in his tweets, it doesn’t matter if it was yesterday or 10 years ago he STILL said it.

he needs to grow some balls and address the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I
Suzie didn’t give a Shhhh about his mental health a few weeks ago when she was slating him in every TT video possible.

Suzie as a WOMAN should be absolutely disgusted with what he has been saying in his tweets, it doesn’t matter if it was yesterday or 10 years ago he STILL said it.

he needs to grow some balls and address the issue.
and to say a few days ago “it’s fitbaw banter” shows he has no regrets & same mindset

Reactions: 11
So it's funny when people were slagging him for cheating on her and hurting her. But it's not funny when people expose his thoughts about hurting other women & children. Ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So it's funny when people were slagging him for cheating on her and hurting her. But it's not funny when people expose his thoughts about hurting other women & children. Ok.
This 👆👆👆 i wish I wasn't such a gabshite that I need to write a post the size of a novel to explain what I'm trying to say 🤣 when this paragraph was it! These are the words 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guarantee we get a coke addiction sex addiction speel in the coming weeks or months and him n Susie back together trying to milk it for money..

So I lasted about about 15 mins b4 I then find out the wife was trying to get Elaine to delete the vid and I came back. SO, It's affecting their mental health??? Hes gona commit suicide? Have a wee Think how I spent my day yesterday not that I'm scared of anyone on here or tt knowing me some actually may but outside the realm of tiktok I have a real life unlike some who spend all day on tt and that life I have outside tt is NOW all Ive ever wanted I I have an amazing man and gorgeous kids. HOWEVER the life I had b4 that is where my trauma lays along with those that caused my trauma, and pb made suggestions that would have put me in danger! I stayed awake all that nite right through till 5pm the next day worrying. I vowed years ago never to let another male have a hold over me or frighten me although I may still jump at certain things even to my loving husband who would never harm me. So although I may be stronger mentally or so I thought until my trauma came rushing back it was like a brick wall falling on my shoulders a heavy worry placed on me but I had the support of amazing friends and family who helped me through that. So forgive me if the mental health of someone who brought this on themselves doesn't make me feel any sort of way!!!
So well said lovely ❤ Was worried about you yesterday, shows exactly the measure of that man. I never wish bad on anyone but that msn has riled me so much 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So well said lovely ❤ Was worried about you yesterday, shows exactly the measure of that man. I never wish bad on anyone but that msn has riled me so much 😐
Awwww thank u hunni im ok now. Seeing how all you lot came together for me really helped 💖

• Heart
No harm but I would not be sticking up for my man if he had wrote anything like that no matter how long ago it was, and they aren’t even together anymore. He’s made his bed , he can ly in it. It was suzie and her niece started all this, they were the ones that outed him publicly .i cringe deep inside when people air their dirty laundry online, if my man cheated on me I would never post it on social media, they dragged it through for everyone to see , “exposed him” some people decided to dig a bit deeper and have found out what man he really is, he’s disgusting , he hasn’t even come out and said , I was wrong blah blah. He passes it off like it was nothing, when it’s not! People can be forgiving for peoples past but he is clearly the same person who doesn’t give a crap. It’s getting dragged across tiktok so his followers can see what he’s really like. I can’t believe she’s went on and posted on that video on tiktok.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.