The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another good scene, although I forget the episode, is one where its late at night at their flat, and Jezz is making himself a secret hot drink by making sure he doesn't ding the spoon when stirring his hot mug. And then Mark appears and accuses him of making hot drinks for years without bothering to ask him.

Plus, a scene where insecure Mark buys a 9" dildo (for Dobby) and gives it a nick name called "Kenneth". I mean I'm no expert on these things, but who give nicknames to sex toys? :ROFLMAO:
The velvet spoon routine. I genuinely have done that. Maybe I'm a massive hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
does anyone listen to Off Menu podcast? I listened to one the other day and James was detailing how he eats toast, 3 slices 2 savoury and then marmalade for dessert :LOL: reminded me so much of mark

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loooove Peep Show. Watched it through countless times, we just restart it every few months 😅

My favourite quote is when they're in Rainbow Rhythms and Mark is flailing erratically and says "God, it's so easy being a freak. No wonder they're ten a penny" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀 kills me off every time

Second favourite is "butter the toast, eat the toast, tit the toast. God, life's relentless" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I loooove Peep Show. Watched it through countless times, we just restart it every few months 😅

My favourite quote is when they're in Rainbow Rhythms and Mark is flailing erratically and says "God, it's so easy being a freak. No wonder they're ten a penny" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀 kills me off every time

Second favourite is "butter the toast, eat the toast, tit the toast. God, life's relentless" 😅
I love the discussion at the end
:LOL:

Reactions: 3
When Soph tells Jez about her pregnancy that the "dates don't match with what she thought" and Jez doesn't understand, "so the baby will be born ....old? Or... young? But they come young anyway?"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“It was a joke mark. A Christmas joke” 😂 I hope everyone remembered to buy their turkey

I also hope no one is having cauliflower in their Christmas dinner. It’s not traditional!

• Haha
My favourite episode is ‘Nether Zone’ when Mark and Jez are trapped together in the apartment building. Love their weird conversations and interactions while they’re alone together.

My favourite episode is ‘Nether Zone’ when Mark and Jez are trapped together in the apartment building. Love their weird conversations and interactions while they’re alone together.
is that the one where a slice of pizza gets posted through the letterbox to them? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is that the one where a slice of pizza gets posted through the letterbox to them? :ROFLMAO:
“Dude, we’re getting fucked with the brush!”

Yes! It’s one of my favourites too. Such a good episode all the way through

• Haha
Yes a thread about my favourite show ever!

One of my favourite episodes is the one with Jeremy's mum and her new boyfriend visiting. I just love the scene where they take Mark out to dinner and he has the best evening ever. Mark is such a dour pessimist it is great to see a scene where everything is going great and he is just loving life. "...And I have a tirimisu!"

I also love the lecture he gives to Sophie's rave friends about how stupid they all sound on drugs. "There are reasons for systems in this world. It's not all a conspiracy to keep you in tiny boxes..."

Other great bits:

Super Hans: Fine. You stay here and watch your negative orgone levels go through the bleeping roof!

Dobby: Jeff's doing a joke. Jeff's doing a joke. Everybody quiet because Jeff's doing a joke.

Johnson's speech at Gerard's funeral. "May the scythes remorseless swing bring comfort to you all."

Gahh I'd be here all day if I was to list every great scene. Armstrong & Bain are bloody fantastic comedy writers.

Reactions: 8
Yes a thread about my favourite show ever!

One of my favourite episodes is the one with Jeremy's mum and her new boyfriend visiting. I just love the scene where they take Mark out to dinner and he has the best evening ever. Mark is such a dour pessimist it is great to see a scene where everything is going great and he is just loving life. "...And I have a tirimisu!"

I also love the lecture he gives to Sophie's rave friends about how stupid they all sound on drugs. "There are reasons for systems in this world. It's not all a conspiracy to keep you in tiny boxes..."

Other great bits:

Super Hans: Fine. You stay here and watch your negative orgone levels go through the bleeping roof!

Dobby: Jeff's doing a joke. Jeff's doing a joke. Everybody quiet because Jeff's doing a joke.

Johnson's speech at Gerard's funeral. "May the scythes remorseless swing bring comfort to you all."

Gahh I'd be here all day if I was to list every great scene. Armstrong & Bain are bloody fantastic comedy writers.
Johnson’s speech at the funeral is just hilarious.
I love the episode where they go and stay at sophie’s parents and end up burning Down the barn
“or you could just blank him in the post office, that’d send a pretty strong message“
And when jez and Hans get the pub and want to name it “the swan and p*aedo” 😂

Reactions: 5