The Peep Show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the episode where Jeremy ends up eating someone’s dog? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Peep show so much, watched it again in lockdown. Favourite superhans quote "you get a van Jez we could be men with ven" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone who loves her crunchy nut cornflakes, i love the quote that they're frosties for wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who loves her crunchy nut cornflakes, i love the quote that they're frosties for wankers.
Quite expensive as I recall? 😂

My favourite peep show breakfast is the brown as a main, white as a treat “ of course I’m the one who’s laughing,mi love brown toast “ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do like Peep Show but I only watched as far as season 3. I do not understand some of the English sayings or witticisms my friends find very funny. But I will try again soon

Reactions: 1
I do like Peep Show but I only watched as far as season 3. I do not understand some of the English sayings or witticisms my friends find very funny. But I will try again soon
it is REALLY british so I can imagine this would be hard to understand some of! I had an ex who was blingual english and another language but his mum was american, so his english was too, and he struggled!

Reactions: 5
it is REALLY british so I can imagine this would be hard to understand some of! I had an ex who was blingual english and another language but his mum was american, so his english was too, and he struggled!
I am French but have been living in England for 3 years. I have learn English well but I think the sayings in Peep Show are still hard to understand or laugh at. but I will get there soon or later.

Reactions: 4
I am French but have been living in England for 3 years. I have learn English well but I think the sayings in Peep Show are still hard to understand or laugh at. but I will get there soon or later.
honestly it is not just the actual language (as your english seems great!), in my opinion it is a lot of the jokes are very cultural. After more time here though it will get easier! If you like this kind of "cringe" humour I would also suggest the British version of The Office

100% Peep Show bingeing tonight. It’s just so perfect for when you feel tit. I always come back to it when I’ve had a bad day 💓 like a comfort blanket haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% Peep Show bingeing tonight. It’s just so perfect for when you feel tit. I always come back to it when I’ve had a bad day 💓 like a comfort blanket haha
Yes completely agree! Peep Show and Inbetweeners are my go to whenever I feel rubbish and need a good laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm rewatching (again) forgot how hilarious Dobbie's hispter american bf is :ROFLMAO: andJez's wedding speech :ROFLMAO:

Genuinely think Mark Corrigan is my spirit animal
I think I would be an even split mark and jez depending on the day:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha