Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member

Can't believe I forgot some of my fave lines: "don't touch my floppy cock" and "I'm as limp as a charity wristband" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Matricks

I love this show. Too many good episodes to mention, but one stands out from S7 called "Nether Zone" I think. Both Mark & Jeremy are locked in the corridors of Zahra and Ben's home. Jeremy orders a pizza, but not before peeing through the front door letter box. The pizza is then delivered through the same letter box covered in hairs and pee!

Later on the boys hide in the bath behind a shower curtain while Ben takes a No 2 on the loo. Their expressions are priceless!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

emm

VIP Member

I love this scene, you can just feel the awkwardness from their faces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

BashmentLady

VIP Member
I think the wedding episode is one of the best stand alone episodes of any show ever written.

You piss kidney! Jizz cock!

• Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
100% Peep Show bingeing tonight. It’s just so perfect for when you feel shit. I always come back to it when I’ve had a bad day 💓 like a comfort blanket haha

• Heart

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I have found my people! I tend to just blurt out my favourite Peep Show quotes several times a day and hope those with me recognise them 😂

some of my faves:

“floss is boss! FLOSS IS BOSS!!”

“I won’t be Bez”

“If you need to shit, shit in the bin”

“Socks before or after trousers, but never before pants. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken”

“Four naan, Jeremy? That’s insane”

“He lives with me and we eat ready meals and play ‘guess the Revels’ and watch Men In Black on our massive telly and we have a good fucking time!”

“We had three different types of crisps! And a scotch egg!”

“I just really love those Orange ads”

“I’m just a normal functioning member of the human race and there’s no way anyone can prove otherwise”

and my absolute all-time fave that I say all the time:

“brown’s savoury, white is the treat. Of course, I’m the one who’s laughing because I actually love brown toast”

• Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
Ah a thread for my favourite tv show in the world 💖💕

A2109461-5123-424A-ACE3-E876D6A5314E.jpeg
One of my favourite PS lines 🤣 every time I need a smile I look at this, gets me every time and I’m not too sure why 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Dexterina12

Not watched it for ages but I always remember that episode where they give superhans 5 grans of coke to "calm him down" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ComeForTheX StayForTheY

When Soph tells Jez about her pregnancy that the "dates don't match with what she thought" and Jez doesn't understand, "so the baby will be born ....old? Or... young? But they come young anyway?"

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
20 years and still one of the best shows ever made in my opinion. To think the writer now works on Succession one of the biggest shows in the world! ( still prefer Peep Show!)

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
My favourite ever was “you’re paying for that snake to be dry cleaned” 😂 and also the last episode I think it was when they captured Angus, then he went hopping away down the corridor before someone leapt on him 😂 the best show

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
As someone who loves her crunchy nut cornflakes, i love the quote that they're frosties for wankers.
Quite expensive as I recall? 😂

My favourite peep show breakfast is the brown as a main, white as a treat “ of course I’m the one who’s laughing,mi love brown toast “ 😂

• Haha

Gembo

VIP Member
I love this show. I was really down one weekend and spent both days watching episodes back to back. Every thought that went through my head for the next week was in the voice of Mark or Jeremy! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9

under the ivy

VIP Member

The scene at the end lmao. ‘They can laugh because they think I pissed myself. They have no clue I came in my pants’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9