The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Towie on ITV hub and can’t believe the difference in Georgia. She was so much prettier before she had work done. Now she is the clone of Chloe Simms (bet they got a buy one got one free or something)

I just don’t get why these girls mess with their looks, especially being so young and pretty beforehand

• Sad
Reactions: 21
About Georgia and Tommy - how do you think they really feel about the engagement/baby conversations? I don’t really see why they wouldn’t be engaged at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I sort of kinda fancy Joey Essex. Something about him that I'm a bit obsessed with.

He seems like a nice guy from what I've seen of him, that is not TOWIE stuff. Daft, a bit dim (not as dim as he acts) but seems sweet. And I think he's a bit gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watching Towie on ITV hub and can’t believe the difference in Georgia. She was so much prettier before she had work done. Now she is the clone of Chloe Simms (bet they got a buy one got one free or something)

I just don’t get why these girls mess with their looks, especially being so young and pretty beforehand
Imo it’s the fact that these girls are surrounded by other girls that have had work done and I think they feel ugly without it. I used to work in an all female environment and I was the oldest by 10 years and all those females had all the cosmetic stuff and I didn’t and felt like a right dog next to them so I can see why Georgia would do it, TOWIE is no good for women at all, and all the men dress like ponces! Men should dress like men, not like pirate Pete and his man bun, that’s not a man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think the Chloe and Elliot relationship was set up for Towie it was genuine?
Genuine as she cried a few times over him and I don’t think she is an actress that can just turn that on plus didn’t he meet her daughter? Chloe was dead fussy about who would’ve been around her daughter x

Reactions: 12
Genuine as she cried a few times over him and I don’t think she is an actress that can just turn that on plus didn’t he meet her daughter? Chloe was dead fussy about who would’ve been around her daughter x
I just watched the episode where they first started breaking up and it just came from nowhere so was just wondering. He seemed like her perfect guy but you could tell he was very overpowering and dominating.

Reactions: 6

It makes me sad when I see pictures of Georgia now, she was such a natural beauty before she had work done and now she’s completely unrecognisable. I just think it’s sad how she felt like she needed to change her appearance in such a drastic way.

Reactions: 20
It makes me sad when I see pictures of Georgia now, she was such a natural beauty before she had work done and now she’s completely unrecognisable. I just think it’s sad how she felt like she needed to change her appearance in such a drastic way.
Same. I always thought she was quite real in the early days of Towie and stood out from the rest of the girls, in a good way. Sad she’s just a carbon cut out with more attitude now 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It makes me sad photos of chole Brockett at 18/19 and all the work she’s had done. Same with Kelsey she’s starting to look like the human Ken-doll!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see the program with Amy Child’s, about young girls, secondary school age obsessed with getting work done and Amy met with them and explained that she regretted every single thing she had done.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Same. I always thought she was quite real in the early days of Towie and stood out from the rest of the girls, in a good way. Sad she’s just a carbon cut out with more attitude now 😕
Not long ago, I was in the little green space where she always walked her dog (think she's moved now.?) We both ended up sitting next to each other on the bench. Anyway, she was having a huge rant on the phone to someone about how they "have always called me a psycho and mental since I was a child" and "is it any wonder I've turned out the way I am now".. 😕
I do wonder what her self esteem is like.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not long ago, I was in the little green space where she always walked her dog (think she's moved now.?) We both ended up sitting next to each other on the bench. Anyway, she was having a huge rant on the phone to someone about how they "have always called me a psycho and mental since I was a child" and "is it any wonder I've turned out the way I am now".. 😕
I do wonder what her self esteem is like.
Who, Georgia?

Any gossip on Mick? No chance he made that money with the grotty nightclub he owns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I met Pirate Pete a few years ago when I was on holiday in Majorca with my Mum and he was really lovely! My Mum spoke to him more than I did, I turned into a jibbering wreck - he is really gorgeous :ROFLMAO: He was really charming and polite, chatted to us for quite a while and let us take a selfie with him. He gets a lot of stick but he was genuinely so nice and seemed a bit jaded by the Towie life!

Reactions: 14
She goes out with Tommy Mallett and is good friends with Chloe Simms
Sorry I know who she is, I just meant was it she that you heard on the phone?

I met Pirate Pete a few years ago when I was on holiday in Majorca with my Mum and he was really lovely! My Mum spoke to him more than I did, I turned into a jibbering wreck - he is really gorgeous :ROFLMAO: He was really charming and polite, chatted to us for quite a while and let us take a selfie with him. He gets a lot of stick but he was genuinely so nice and seemed a bit jaded by the Towie life!
A few years ago then he would have been quite new to TOWIE but I bet he is jaded himself now

Sad, but not particularly surprised. Hope she finds someone better for her. He’s fit but god what a dick.

Edit - just read that she’s left the house with both their kids! He should be the one bleeping off

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.