The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been rewatching the early seasons... I’m on S4 now and it’s crazy seeing how different everyone was. Plus they were all SO young 😬😬 Arg and Lydia are doing my head in - drama every 5 minutes with them. It’s a miracle they lasted as long as they did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been rewatching the early seasons... I’m on S4 now and it’s crazy seeing how different everyone was. Plus they were all SO young 😬😬 Arg and Lydia are doing my head in - drama every 5 minutes with them. It’s a miracle they lasted as long as they did 🤣
I was watching some series 12 (I think) and that was still going on! He couldn’t keep it in his pants for two seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen a week or so ago James Locke has now jumped on the Forex (foreign exchange) trading bandwagon.

Has posted up tons of "customer feedback" that clearly hasn't come from him very misleading! Another MLM scheme I imagine the more that sign up the more comission he gets. So sad that some people will actually believe that he can help make them so much money like the herbashite stuff and travel industry stuff like mario Falcone started doing!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There is already a whole TOWIE thread under the ‘tv and film’ category 😊
But am always up for gossiping about them!

Reactions: 2
What does Kirk do nowadays? Remember all the gold digging girls going on dates with his dad 🤢
Kirk has done well for himself and seems happy doing a hard days graft and properly earning a living. At least he has a long term plan unlike the rest of them with their tit MLM schemes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Pirate Pete slid into my DMs before he was on TOWIE.
He said I had nice eyes 😂👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
What’s MLM scheme?
It's basically where you sign up to sell or make money for the company but through them so they get a cut of your commission. Then in turn they will try and get you to also get people on board by promising you will earn so much commission . Mario Falcone does it with the travel business, Fern McCann does it with herbashite (Herbalife) they obviously probably make a decent amount as they can recruit people and would get money when you sign up and then if you sell or earn money. But chances you will earn anything like they do I imagine is very slim
If there was a quick way to make as much money as that surely everyone would do it .. or maybe I'm pessimistic lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pirate Pete slid into my DMs before he was on TOWIE.
He said I had nice eyes 😂👀
Not Towie but did anyone see him on celebs go dating? Absolute creep of a man, overly sexual in every convo then moaned when he couldn't find someone:rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
It's basically where you sign up to sell or make money for the company but through them so they get a cut of your commission. Then in turn they will try and get you to also get people on board by promising you will earn so much commission . Mario Falcone does it with the travel business, Fern McCann does it with herbashite (Herbalife) they obviously probably make a decent amount as they can recruit people and would get money when you sign up and then if you sell or earn money. But chances you will earn anything like they do I imagine is very slim
If there was a quick way to make as much money as that surely everyone would do it .. or maybe I'm pessimistic lol.
Thank you. 😊

Reactions: 2
I went on a TOWIE bus tour of Brentwood with a friend a few years ago. It was so tit it was hilarious! We went to Minnie's, Gemma's shop, Lucy's Boutique, Danielle's shop, Sugar Hut, a bar they always film in that's next to a dual carriageway, and Lockie's cafe (but you were only allowed in if you'd pre-ordered an overpriced item; we didn't bother and went to Greggs round the corner instead).

The shops were all full of overpriced tat, with the exception of Danielle's which has some nice stock and was run by Danielle's mum who was lovely. But it was in Hornchurch, not Brentwood, which seemed a bit random.

The only cast member we met was Gemma who was "working" in her shop (her mum was on the till). I say met it was more like briefly interacted with as when we went into the shop she was all "hi gewls" but as soon as she clocked that me and my friend weren't plus size and therefore unlikely to buy anything she disappeared off out the back never to be seen again 😂

Me and my friend nearly got run over by Mario in his massive white Range Rover with personalised number plate as he didn't stop at a zebra crosssing. We also saw Sam and Billie's stepdad in Sugar Hut talking to some men and waving a wad of cash (this was at like 2pm on a random Wednesday).

The tour guide was the highlight as he knew a lot of the cast and had been an extra a few times. He had loads of stories (none of which I can remember now.......)
Danielle's shop is now closed unfortunately. its a shame as it did have some nice stuff in it and she was normally in the shop (Saturdays were always full of tours or hen dos shopping and having photos)
Both her and her Mum were really helpful. im not exactly those type of clothes shops build but they both suggested and picked out items for me which i wouldn't have thought would have looked any good on a short big boobed & belly 40 something and it was super flattering!
The Brentwood shops are all a bit tooty and tacky !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god he would eat himself if he could! He thinks he’s irresistible
James is exactly the same. Always putting on their personas (lockie & pirate pete) like that somehow makes that behaviour okay. Probably common knowledge but james loves a bit of the white stuff, good number of his friends are drug dealers. Thats one reason as to why hes always angry, drugs and steroid use are not a good mix

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Who do we reckon will be next from the towie lot to announce a pregnancy? My moneys on mark Wright/Michelle or Jess Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Met Gemma before and have lots of dealings with Mark with my work.

Gemma I met early days of TOWIE. She smelt amazing and is EXACTLY how you see her in the media. The infamous scene by the pool with Mick bring over champagne for another woman (she thought it was for her) was a big set up. The producers told her he was bringing over champagne for her so the reaction was genuine.

Mark has been nothing but lovely to me. Bit of a drama queen but nothing OTT. He could sell snow to an Eskimo and is literally THE most charming man ever - can see how he’s got far in the media.

Reactions: 16
Not Towie but did anyone see him on celebs go dating? Absolute creep of a man, overly sexual in every convo then moaned when he couldn't find someone:rolleyes:
I must be hideous then Haha! He was perfectly respectful to me, chat about his dogs and a exchanged a few pleasantries and next thing I know he pops up on my TV. Old twitter deleted and new fancy one set up.

Reactions: 4
I must be hideous then Haha! He was perfectly respectful to me, chat about his dogs and a exchanged a few pleasantries and next thing I know he pops up on my TV. Old twitter deleted and new fancy one set up.
Well maybe its down to editing but he came across as creepy to me. Loves animals though so that is a positive, i'll give him that

Reactions: 6
Ferne mccan is a horrible piece of work, I don't know how she's still in the public eye.
I don't think this is new news to anyone but she knew EXACTLY what she was getting into with acid bf, he was a very well known gang member.
She's hard on the white stuff as is billie etc and didn't lose weight naturally, now she just barely eats.

When the acid attack happened, she carried on their relationship. It was only after he got sentenced for such a long time she cut ties x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I was under the impression that MLMs were illegal in the UK?

Ferne mccan is a horrible piece of work, I don't know how she's still in the public eye.
I don't think this is new news to anyone but she knew EXACTLY what she was getting into with acid bf, he was a very well known gang member.
She's hard on the white stuff as is billie etc and didn't lose weight naturally, now she just barely eats.

When the acid attack happened, she carried on their relationship. It was only after he got sentenced for such a long time she cut ties x
I’m not a fan of Fearne either but the only way to get these idiots off of the air is to stop supporting them, somewhere people are and these people must be thick.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.