The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any one here follow Bobby Norris? I am so upset for him. The trolling that poor bloke receives is actually gut wrenching. Makes me sick to my stomach. Poor sod.
Yeah, Bobby seems lovely I can’t believe the massages he gets, it’s beyond disgusting. I hope he carries on with his campaign, some people are bloody vile

I think he’s taken a social media break from this morning. Poor Bobby! Out of the Essex clan, he’s one of the very few good eggs. Not that anybody deserves those sort of messages. My heart breaks for him.
I agree, he’s one of the few genuine ones. God love him x

Reactions: 8
And people with threads on here think they are being trolled and bullied. Some of the things he reposted are absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 8
Ibiza is beautiful! I wouldn't go to Dubai if you paid me, ha ha!

Agre re: Bobby, He is such a doll. The trolls make me sick.

Reactions: 6
I first went to Dubai about 12 years ago before it turned into the land of drug dealers, Instagram models and Essex Chavs (no offence to anyone from Essex I know not everyone who lives there is the same) and it was absolutely magical one of my favourite holiday memories. Went back 2 years ago and it was horrific I couldn’t wait to leave, totally ruined my perception of it. Same goes for Mykonos, went for the first time 6 years ago and went back for 3 summers but after the last time I probably wouldn’t go back again. Still onboard with Ibiza though, there’s more of an escape there.

I blame Instagram. It’s made places become over run with the kind of people you don’t want around you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I first went to Dubai about 12 years ago before it turned into the land of drug dealers, Instagram models and Essex Chavs (no offence to anyone from Essex I know not everyone who lives there is the same) and it was absolutely magical one of my favourite holiday memories. Went back 2 years ago and it was horrific I couldn’t wait to leave, totally ruined my perception of it. Same goes for Mykonos, went for the first time 6 years ago and went back for 3 summers but after the last time I probably wouldn’t go back again. Still onboard with Ibiza though, there’s more of an escape there.

I blame Instagram. It’s made places become over run with the kind of people you don’t want around you 😂
definitely, and I’ve heard parts of Bali are becoming the same, turning more into a Magaluf type place and full of wannabe insta models posing amongst the rice fields. Not interested in the culture one bit! Take your selfies elsewhere haha!

Reactions: 12
It’s a bit like Mayfair on a Saturday night, they’ve ruined that too! I avoid like the plague.

Maybe going into my mid 30’s has something to do with it though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just for once want to go somewhere nice, fancy, pretty scenery and not look at people trying to take 900 versions of the same pic for the gram. Just enjoy yourself and where you are without turning everywhere in to your own personal catwalk. I’m constantly on the search for the next place that’s not quite become an insta sensation - ie its nice but insta huns haven’t really discovered it yet!

Reactions: 10
definitely, and I’ve heard parts of Bali are becoming the same, turning more into a Magaluf type place and full of wannabe insta models posing amongst the rice fields. Not interested in the culture one bit! Take your selfies elsewhere haha!
Yeah lots of reality z listers seem obsessed with it these days. Its put me off for life.

I love Bobby! Lots of sad losers out there picking on such a sweet man.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know of someone Arg has “hired for the night” shall we say. This was back when him and Gemma were in the news at the start of the year and he was singing her praises saying she’s amazing etc. Apparently he doesn’t last long but has a big 🍆
Lets face it he is just one big knob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but does anyone think Shelby is a bit irresponsible going on holiday the minute she’s allowed, when she’s pregnant, during a pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

I mean it’s risky anyway but if they’re in Spain she’ll now have to quarantine when she comes home.

Reactions: 11
All the celebs got out the minute they could, guess they are getting karma now !
Isn’t Sam Faires in Spain ?

As of tomorrow you can’t travel to mainland Spain For non-essential travel, and if you’re returning from Spain, Balearics and Canaries you’ll have to quarantine at home for 14 days.

Think Sam’s in Lanzarote so they’ll have to self-isolate when they’re back!

Reactions: 2
Is Spain in lockdown now? I’ve seen conflicting news.
Nope, but you have to come home and quarantine for two weeks after, obvs these celebs will think they are above this but I know people that have come back from Portugal and apparently is quite strict they take details and keep an eye x

I’m sorry but does anyone think Shelby is a bit irresponsible going on holiday the minute she’s allowed, when she’s pregnant, during a pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️

I mean it’s risky anyway but if they’re in Spain she’ll now have to quarantine when she comes home.
Which she won’t do, as her and Sam didn’t seem to follow any of the lockdown rules at all

I have second hand embarrassment for James Locke. I have just watched his instragram stories.

I take it back - I’ll save my embarrassment for Yazmin... I’ve got to the one where she is posing and pouting in front of the mirror in a hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lips have gone overboard but think Yazmin is very beautiful facially.

She should look good after botox, filler and a nose job! Tbf she was pretty before all the work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.