The Only Way Is Essex cast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a very unpopular opinion but I really feel sorry for/have a soft spot for Arg. I feel like he got swept up by the fame and then completely lost his way. I don’t think there’s anyone around him to keep him on the straight and narrow. He and Gemma together are just toxic. To be honest I think losing Lydia once and for all really did it for him but then with his behaviour I can’t blame her!

Reactions: 13
I know it’s a very unpopular opinion but I really feel sorry for/have a soft spot for Arg. I feel like he got swept up by the fame and then completely lost his way. I don’t think there’s anyone around him to keep him on the straight and narrow. He and Gemma together are just toxic. To be honest I think losing Lydia once and for all really did it for him but then with his behaviour I can’t blame her!
I don’t feel for him now though, did you see the whats app messages he sent GC? They were vile, he called her a fat duck and something else 🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
I don’t feel for him now though, did you see the whats app messages he sent GC? They were vile, he called her a fat duck and something else 🤬🤬
They was disgusting. He is hardly an oil painting. Im no fan of the GC divas ways but he was punching with her & she can do so much better than him.

Reactions: 10
They was disgusting. He is hardly an oil painting. Im no fan of the GC divas ways but he was punching with her & she can do so much better than him.
Exactly! I’m not a GC fan either but she was good to him and of course he was well punching, looks wise, personality wise and GC has more cash so if they were to have a family together then she would’ve made more money than him and I doubt a man child like Arg would have liked that deep down, Arsshole that he is.

Reactions: 4
Oh I completely agree, his actions now are disgusting but I think they come from a really dark place. I told you it was an unpopular opinion!

Reactions: 2
Oh I completely agree, his actions now are disgusting but I think they come from a really dark place. I told you it was an unpopular opinion!
No I totally get what you meant, at first he was probably a nice guy that fame and drugs partly ruined, but now my sympathy has waned.

Cocaine plays a large part in it I think 🤔
I don’t think Cocaine would make anyone lose that much weight, or any weight unless your on it day and night of everyday, usually when using it you won’t eat, but on the days after when your not on it then you make up for not eating with eating more so I doubt any weight loss happens, it’s more speed that makes you lose weight.

he must be on a solid nosebag to be dropping it so far..and a solid-er nosebag to be piling it back on
I always thought that amphetamines made people lose their appetite? Those pap snaps of him on his scooter put me in mind of Bowser riding a motorbike in Mario Karts.

I always thought that amphetamines made people lose their appetite? Those pap snaps of him on his scooter put me in mind of Bowser riding a motorbike in Mario Karts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Arge is frustrated because he has never really found fame unlike his friend Mark Wright who has his own radio show, he has appeared on a number of TV shows but it hasn't come to anything. I think he was hoping for a music career, but it hasn't happenned.

Reactions: 8
Billi Mucklow at 7 months pregnant, showing stories of her dancing in a packed nightclub in the south of France last night 🙄 that really seems like the sensible health option in the middle of a global pandemic!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Some people when they take coke they binge eat others it makes them have no appetite. Arg is obviously the first type, he also does ket.
The guy is clearly using Gemma for her money and care, feel sorry for her even though she can be horrible at times.

Ibiza is a great place though I am thinking of moving there, I don't find it chav just certain clubs are such as ocean beach

BTW ocean beach hotel has some of the best staff members really good guys

Reactions: 7
Billi Mucklow at 7 months pregnant, showing stories of her dancing in a packed nightclub in the south of France last night 🙄 that really seems like the sensible health option in the middle of a global pandemic!!
Saw that and thought it was very irresponsible. I‘m sorry but I wouldn’t be going out of the country if I was pregnant during a bloody pandemic. Although the Mucklow family have done their own thing throughout this so they obviously think they can just do their own thing!

Saw that and thought it was very irresponsible. I‘m sorry but I wouldn’t be going out of the country if I was pregnant during a bloody pandemic. Although the Mucklow family have done their own thing throughout this so they obviously think they can just do their own thing!
Exactly. All of the Mucklow’s have ignored lockdown and social distancing from the beginning. Shelby keeps going on holiday and to see other people. You’d think with her and Billi being pregnant they would be super cautious.

Reactions: 5
Where is Shelby on holiday? Classic “comments are limited” on all the Instagram posts - surely that should tell you’re doing the wrong thing travelling when shielding women are advised to shield?

Jeeeez what has Frankie Essex (Joey’s sister) done to her face?! If you’re hardly recognisable, can’t open one eye and your lips are blending into your cheeks then I’d say it’s time to stop injecting plastic into your face . . .
88202D36-C69D-4982-8E33-DFD55ED2199C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just rewatching the Thailand episodes - fairly recent when all the young new lot got introduced.
The Chloe Simms and Dan Edgar thing was the weirdest thing ever, was so uncomfortable to watch. Seems like he was looking for friends with benefits she she was planning a wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just rewatching the Thailand episodes - fairly recent when all the young new lot got introduced.
The Chloe Simms and Dan Edgar thing was the weirdest thing ever, was so uncomfortable to watch. Seems like he was looking for friends with benefits she she was planning a wedding 😂
Watching all the older ones with Chloe and Dan is even stranger when you know what happened between them! She treats him like a brother...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.