The Only Way Is Essex #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirk Norcross is on lousy women😪..RIP MICK!
I think Kirk held himself together really well. Cant imagine what he must go through daily having been the one to find his dad, it's clear they had a strong bond on Towie. I've not watched Towie since the early days (then it was worth watching), and always liked Mick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s with all these crap tv shows Chloe B has filmed 🤣 she made it out like she was doing proper well good stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad Little Chris has found love and is successful. Mario and Ricky were nasty to him and you could see how hurt he was. Good for you Chris. This has made my day.

Reactions: 26
I’m so glad Little Chris has found love and is successful. Mario and Ricky were nasty to him and you could see how hurt he was. Good for you Chris. This has made my day.
Oh absolutely think he said something like the good people always win in the end to Lucy or Lucy said it to him when she apologized for screaming at him

Reactions: 5
Just catching up from the last thread. I almost feel sorry for Yaz, why does she filter her face into oblivion ? Like she DOES not look like that. All the money she’s spent on filler to look nothing like the filters she uses. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 7
C88E5861-DDD3-43D7-B279-85E3B6204483.jpeg

pete burns > chloe sims, there’s no way she’s has her filler removed her cheeks still resemble this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chloe Sims… when everyone is telling you you’re dead, it’s time to lie down.

Reactions: 9
After rewatching so many series Chloe Sims really does stick her nose in everyone’s business and always for some reason gives relationship advice to everyone 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 right from the beginning ffs who gave her this credential that she knows anything and is in a position to lend life and relationship advice 😭...also noticed in early series she pretends to act really thick and puts on this personality of not knowing what things mean and acting really innocent , like she knew Joey and Amy got attention/fame for being so dull she tries to do the same thing.. she’s full of tit 🤣

Reactions: 17
Chloe B is on eating with my ex. I’m so disappointed after all the shows she said she filmed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.