The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Chloe sims sleep at night? Honestly out most nights of the week on the coke and booze whilst she has a teenager at home. What sort of example is she setting? :sick:
I’m sure she sleeps quite well considering she’s always off her bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine the tit you’d get if you asked her about her parenting while clearly fucked? There would be every justification under the sun and all of them with claws out. She’s an absolute nightmare. Can only imagine she’s shagging the producers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I stopped watching Towie cos it had become the Chloe Sims show and I was sick of her bullying. Just catching up and pleased to see she's just as much of an embarrassing human cringefest as ever 😂

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know how ANYONE could go near that repulsive “man” jack, he is beyond vile! Absolutely can’t bear to even look at him he turns my stomach. Would rather shag hugh Hefner 🤢🤢🤢

Has she got WHITE eyeshadow on?? She looks atrocious 😷

They certainly don’t spoil a pair that’s for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know how ANYONE could go near that repulsive “man” jack, he is beyond vile! Absolutely can’t bear to even look at him he turns my stomach. Would rather shag hugh Hefner 🤢🤢🤢

It says a lot about a man who doesn't take care of his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jack Fincham, christ what a Prince! To think we'd actually be jealous. You're welcome to him love 🙄🙈🤮

Also why is Frankie drawing dark lip liner outside her lower lip line?! Does she not think they look big enough? If she over lines it much more it's going to be on the bottom of her chin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys who is Megan McKennas mystery boyfriend and why is he face blurred out in all of his pictures?

Reactions: 3
Guys who is Megan McKennas mystery boyfriend and why is he face blurred out in all of his pictures?
I’d say a drug dealer or other criminal. Looks like he has a couple of businesses but not ones successful enough for him to have the amount of money he seems to 😳

Reactions: 5
Why are people saying he’s a deadbeat dad? Genuinely curious!
09D36786-7007-432E-A0D9-9F53E659EA7C.png

Because of stuff like this! That article was from last October. Literally no excuse to not see your child if you are interested but he’s clearly not.

Reactions: 8
I absolutely despise Jack Fincham. I think he is repulsive in every single way, he’s utterly vile and psychopathic. Im actually disgusted he was given an ‘opportunity’ like Love Island. Ugly Coke head banana boat faced freak.
He suits the Sims family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do so many of these girls go for such absolute wrongun men?! I had a nose at Megan’s bfs Insta and it just looks ridiculous with his face blurred out in every pic, it’s very bizzare. Obviously I’ve already covered jack 🤢 the only one out towie who’s actually got a decent man is Georgia with her Tommy. He’s a bit of a twit sometimes but his hearts in the right place, I do have a wee soft spot for him. Gemma Collins, Lauren goodger, Amy child’s, Yaz, frankie, Megan, they just date absolute wannabe gangsters with no prospects it’s mind boggling to me

Reactions: 17
Why do so many of these girls go for such absolute wrongun men?! I had a nose at Megan’s bfs Insta and it just looks ridiculous with his face blurred out in every pic, it’s very bizzare. Obviously I’ve already covered jack 🤢 the only one out towie who’s actually got a decent man is Georgia with her Tommy. He’s a bit of a twit sometimes but his hearts in the right place, I do have a wee soft spot for him. Gemma Collins, Lauren goodger, Amy child’s, Yaz, frankie, Megan, they just date absolute wannabe gangsters with no prospects it’s mind boggling to me
Yes you can tell Tommy genuinely cares about Georgia and the baby and he’s trying to build a good life for them all. Never any cheating rumours against him. The rest definitely have poor taste in men.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes you can tell Tommy genuinely cares about Georgia and the baby and he’s trying to build a good life for them all. Never any cheating rumours against him. The rest definitely have poor taste in men.
Tbf there was a cheating rumour when they first got together it was one of the story lines x

Reactions: 2

what’s the deal with jack? Is there a thread for him? I haven’t ever heard anything bad in him, I’ve only just seen the post about him not seeing his child, I’m really shocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.