The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe Sims our last night for Romans birthday.. he was 19 .. king of the kids ..and Demi’s stories about Frankie dating Jack 2 or 3 years ago .. didn’t she live up north for 5 years ..
Isn't her daughter 15? And she's going out for 19 year olds birthdays? 🤣🤣🤣 maddie, come and collect your mum 😓😓

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 597041How embarrassing he’s been with Brocket& had a baby in those 2/3 years and she had a year long relationship with Harry?! The effort the sims sisters are putting into these insta stories are CRINGE. So obviously they’re coked off their faces
I've not watched towie in years so I donno her but jack looks completely different. ? Has he had work done or just lost loads of weight?

Imagine 2 n half years down the line with your fella and he was like no we're not ready to be official 🙈🙈🙈🙈 am embarrassed for the pair for them. Especially her, if they've been together for that long he's had a few relationships, a kid.. he's absolutely laughing at her, 0 respect. I wish women wouldn't fall for the these idiots but hey ho whatever keeps them relevant

Reactions: 6
Not only all of Jacks relationships and his baby between this supposed time they were last together, the fact he rang Chloe B at half 7 after a night with Frankie is embarrassing as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How does Chloe sims sleep at night? Honestly out most nights of the week on the coke and booze whilst she has a teenager at home. What sort of example is she setting? :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe how embarrassing all of their stories are. Jack fincham is a known coke head and the sims couldn’t be making it more obvious That they are on it too. Brocket holds herself so much better and is 10x more classy than Frankie, hate the innocent act Frankie puts on towie. You can tell Frankie thinks she’s won, I reckon jack would prefer Chloe but probably thinks he’d get more publicity with Frankie because of the whole ‘Sims Sisters’ thing

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how embarrassing all of their stories are. Jack fincham is a known coke head and the sims couldn’t be making it more obvious That they are on it too. Brocket holds herself so much better and is 10x more classy than Frankie, hate the innocent act Frankie puts on towie. You can tell Frankie thinks she’s won, I reckon jack would prefer Chloe but probably thinks he’d get more publicity with Frankie because of the whole ‘Sims Sisters’ thing
I used to dislike Chloe Brockett. I thought she was a nasty witch from day one. My opinion of her has totally changed recently. For a 20 year old, she is much more mature than the Sims sisters doubled. I just think she maybe tried too hard in the first few episodes of towie but now she’s warmed into it and actually has won me over

Reactions: 21
À
I used to dislike Chloe Brockett. I thought she was a nasty witch from day one. My opinion of her has totally changed recently. For a 20 year old, she is much more mature than the Sims sisters doubled. I just think she maybe tried too hard in the first few episodes of towie but now she’s warmed into it and actually has won me over
Agreed, plus i feel Chloe probably was stoking the fire with Roman last night due to his connection with Ella .
Very sad a 39/40 year feels the need to argue with young impressionable 20 year olds rather than be someone who see through drama .

Reactions: 11
well they wont be so pretty when their noses crumble off. Silly women 🥴

À
Agreed, plus i feel Chloe probably was stoking the fire with Roman last night due to his connection with Ella .
Very sad a 39/40 year feels the need to argue with young impressionable 20 year olds rather than be someone who see through drama .
I like Chloe B and always have. I think sometimes she’s quick to fire off but who wouldn’t be in constant fight or flight mode with antagonisers at every angle in TOWIE. Ella was acting mature about Joey leaving but I think it’s more about her reputation than her acting that way naturally

Reactions: 6
À
Yeah, I do believe that most of what the Sims do is for a reaction from others. After kicking off at Chloe for asking how Harry was after splitting from Frankie. She was being a friend, I don’t doubt for a second it wasn’t to wind them up but they are so hypocritical. They kept going on about girl code with Chloe B after she was with him first. And same with Dan. Amber was with him first but when Dan chose Amber over Chloe S, she went on and on about girl code etc. It’s one way for the Sims and another for everyone else

Reactions: 11
well they wont be so pretty when their noses crumble off. Silly women 🥴

I like Chloe B and always have. I think sometimes she’s quick to fire off but who wouldn’t be in constant fight or flight mode with antagonisers at every angle in TOWIE. Ella was acting mature about Joey leaving but I think it’s more about her reputation than her acting that way naturally
Sorry i meant chloe Sims out with Roman last night ... too many chloe's .

There seems to be a cross over of the towie/absolutely ascott.lot going out together (Chloe B with Leah, Mia and Yasmin in Dubai, I think Kelsey is a bridesmaid for one of them) I wonder if anyone on towie is a secret traveller? I don't think Mia is, she was just dating one of the guys when the show started.

Reactions: 4
Brocketts gobby but at least she's honest, Frankies a twit, sobbing over men and her sister having a gf. Shes going to end up old and alone, just like Chloe

Reactions: 17
Brocketts gobby but at least she's honest, Frankies a twit, sobbing over men and her sister having a gf. Shes going to end up old and alone, just like Chloe
They probably all will. You can just imagine them in their 40s/60s behaving exactly the way they do now. If I was Chloe’s daughter I’d be mortified that my mum was behaving like she does.

Reactions: 16
60FCDCDC-BC5D-4EAF-B71D-42DE50CEB5E8.png
This probably annoys the Sims more, she’s 20 an acting more classy and mature

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They probably all will. You can just imagine them in their 40s/60s behaving exactly the way they do now. If I was Chloe’s daughter I’d be mortified that my mum was behaving like she does.
Horrible aren't they yet they think they are bloody essex royalty.. Yukkk!!

Reactions: 3
Thing is, Chloe Brockett was an absolute nightmare to begin but that was slow age of lack of life experience.

Chloe Sims is pushing 40 and has no excuse to act how she does.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.