The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tommy Mallet will want to protect his image now he is a business man. Gone are they days of fighting in Towie for him and showing his bad temper.He said on a podcast he is still in the show because Georgia loves doing it.

Reactions: 26
It annoys me when these fake as duck z-listers (at a stretch) parade their AMAAAZING and elite relationship in front of everyone, never stop banging on about them, shove it right in your face and do something dumb like move in together after a few weeks and say how incredible they are together.... and then split up a day later then ask for privacy. Get in the bin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It annoys me when these fake as duck z-listers (at a stretch) parade their AMAAAZING and elite relationship in front of everyone, never stop banging on about them, shove it right in your face and do something dumb like move in together after a few weeks and say how incredible they are together.... and then split up a day later then ask for privacy. Get in the bin.
Demi is so embarrassing. Falling in love and meeting the love of her live after fifteen minutes every four months. So desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Demi is so embarrassing. Falling in love and meeting the love of her live after fifteen minutes every four months. So desperate
I don't buy the lesbian act. She will be married to a man and have a few kids with him within the next decade.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I don't buy the lesbian act. She will be married to a man and have a few kids with him within the next decade.
Nah it’s not an act at all she’s definitely gay if you’re talking about Demi. She was open about it before she was in towie.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she dated a bloke when she first came into it. Can’t remember who though. It caused the usual issues cos he’d dated someone else.

Reactions: 4
She's bisexual from what I have read but I don't keep up with it. Bisexual and being with a man means she's still bi

Reactions: 8
Exactly when I say gay it’s an umbrella term. She openly states she’s bi and prefers women. Sorry but it’s pathetic for people to assume she’s putting on a ‘lesbian act’. I’m a bisexual girl myself, couple years older than Demi, and I really respect her for being open about it on a mainstream tv programme as when I was open about my sexuality in school I was bullied about it. I’m glad young girls are being exposed to it as gay men (eg Bobby and Harry towie wise) have been in the media for decades without anyone questioning if their sexuality is an ‘act’

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Dont worry ... soon Clelia will be with lock-in so she has a storyline"

Love this comment under a story about James!
😂

I love how all of Harry's family, not just Amy challenged him about his behaviour towards Bobby, and that their family have the love and trust between them all to enable that without a major fall out.

The Sims could learn a lot from this, they really need to stop this "faaaaaamily"nonsense, empty vessels make the most noise and all that, and stop enabling each others uhealthy behaviour. Although tbf Frankie was saying to Demi that she was worried about the relationship with Francesca moving too fast.

As for Amber, she always has her girl friend's backs, and I love her for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the tea* with Demi and the girlfriend then?

*tea is what you say on here for gossip isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t get over how much Frankie has changed her face with all the filler. She’s so naturally pretty and she’s made it such an odd square shape now!

Reactions: 10
Has anyone told Frankie that she can hop on the central line and be in London, where Demi lives, within 25 minutes?

Reactions: 20
Why is Frankie alwayssss crying,doing that stupid bloody voice aswell.It’s literally all she does 🙄 Drives me mental every time!

Reactions: 16
Looking on Twitter re: Demi:Frankie and so many responses are from profiles without an image and that were creating in April 2021. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.