The Only Way Is Essex cast #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ambers right in what sheā€™s saying to Chloe and Courtney but no one will say it because itā€™s Amber!
Nicole canā€™t be friends with Kelsey because sheā€™s friends with Chloe B and no one bats an eyelid but everyone expects dumb and dumber to stay friends with clelia because ā€œAmber canā€™t tell you who to be friends with girlsā€
Even though she hasnā€™t actually said they shouldnā€™t be friends with her just that if sheā€™s spoken about they should defend her more not just stand smirking and laughing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ambers right in what sheā€™s saying to Chloe and Courtney but no one will say it because itā€™s Amber!
Nicole canā€™t be friends with Kelsey because sheā€™s friends with Chloe B and no one bats an eyelid but everyone expects dumb and dumber to stay friends with clelia because ā€œAmber canā€™t tell you who to be friends with girlsā€
Even though she hasnā€™t actually said they shouldnā€™t be friends with her just that if sheā€™s spoken about they should defend her more not just stand smirking and laughing about it.
I hate it when people try and force you to befriend people you donā€™t want to like just leave it alone I agree with Amber Courtney and Chloe were a bit daft then again there arenā€™t many decent storylines going on!

Reactions: 15
I know its been said but I honestly find it so strange how much demis "girlfriend" looks like she could be a 4th sister. She has a look of frankie

Reactions: 30
It was a while ago now though. It was outside Faces I think. Thereā€™s another picture of him just walking away as she readjusts herself! Thereā€™s a black bin bag to the left of them. Classy.
Everytime I see this image šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Werenā€™t the Simā€™s sisters, Francesca and Harry banned from filming for towie? When do the episodes start without them then I wonder?... I also wonder if this is part of the break up šŸ˜‚ Demi and Francesca may of realised they canā€™t film now so arenā€™t getting all the attention they expected looool

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s deleted her post ... maybe theyā€™re back together ... true love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how much longer we have to put up with TOWIE like it's just stale and past its best before date at this stage. No one is funny on there bar Amy child's the rest are too image obsessed to do anything fun and it's just so massively stage. Shocking the fakiest couple in the world demi and francesca broke up I may not recover from the shock šŸ¤£šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Werenā€™t the Simā€™s sisters, Francesca and Harry banned from filming for towie? When do the episodes start without them then I wonder?... I also wonder if this is part of the break up šŸ˜‚ Demi and Francesca may of realised they canā€™t film now so arenā€™t getting all the attention they expected looool
I think they were only suspended for one show šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also when they did get suspended I barely noticed cos they don't add anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the problem with TOWIE now is that reality tv and social media has gone too far and the cast are unwilling to portray themselves as ā€œperfectā€.

Take Georgia and Tommy falling out with Gatsby - back in the day that would have been a major storyline but now they donā€™t want to be seen as people who argue.

I used to love the genuine relationships everyone had. Lydia and Lucy had a lovely friendship, everyone came across as actually being a part of the same friendship / family group. Where is that now? People just get picked for the show and make friends as they go along.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.