The Only Way Is Essex cast #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, devastating news about Mick. Praying for his kids and family 😔 I always liked him on towie thought he had a great sense of humor.

Looks like it was suicide but what I don’t like is idiots on social media jumping on the bandwagon straight away after his death was announced assuming it was suicide, yes it was likely but I don’t like when people spread false info with regards to serious stuff like this x
Like Mario Falcone... not even confirmed and he’s stating it on SM already

The lack of respect for a family just for engagement is shocking

Reactions: 10
This is such awful news - I was literally only watching some old Towie episodes today and thought as always what a true gent Mick was. He’d hauled Arg in to tell him off for arguing with Lydia & Gemma, he told him never to talk like that to women. ❤ Feels really sad to think of this happening now 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mick had a very kind face and seemed like he had a genuine affection and interest in everyone he met. Very sad news ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m genuinely sad about poor Mick, he always came across as a nice man. My heart breaks for Kirk, his other children and grandchildren, awful news.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Desperately sad for Kirk and I remember his younger two children who featured in early seasons of towie, they clearly adored him. Heartbreaking 😔💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Kirk must be in such a state, he was so close with his dad and had his own demons. So so sad. Breaks my heart that people feel they no other option and be in such a dark place 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I always feel a bit silly when I am hit hard by the death of someone in the public eye, but I feel really shocked and sad about Mick. He always seemed like such a genuine guy and like a real family man. Can't even imagine how his family are feeling. This will be devastating for Kirk as they seemed like best mates as well as father and son. That is a family that will never be the same again and my thoughts go out to them 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I always feel a bit silly when I am hit hard by the death of someone in the public eye, but I feel really shocked and sad about Mick. He always seemed like such a genuine guy and like a real family man. Can't even imagine how his family are feeling. This will be devastating for Kirk as they seemed like best mates as well as father and son. That is a family that will never be the same again and my thoughts go out to them 💔
Don’t ever feel silly. I think it makes it even harder when it’s suicide too 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Such sad news. Whenever I think of Mick I just remember Gemma baking him that apple pie. Poor guy was running for the hills 💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Like Mario Falcone... not even confirmed and he’s stating it on SM already

The lack of respect for a family just for engagement is shocking
I agree. I don’t understand it, at least wait until it’s been confirmed by the family before you start shouting things that may not be true. I really hope Kirk has people around him that he can lean on, he must be devastated 💔

Reactions: 10
I don’t really like Saf I think she has a face for everyone and nor do I like Gemma Collins but I would like to see her back to see her and Saf kick off since it was Gemma that brought her into Towie in the first place
I have no idea why because she hasnt done much but her face and precence and attiude grates on my tits. I think she is trying to be the younger and slimer Gemma Collins, I dont like her either.

DM yesterday had a story Clelia had a boob job(reduction) to make them smaller........that's a first for Towie.
I Had one of them 26 yrs ago, all natural though, no implants, I was just graced/doomed with tits that looked like a dancing african womwn. the surgery is bloody awful as is the scars, I beenfollowing a odd few who has had this operation done and I am surprised at then all back in uns=erwired bras when they are not advised for a few months

Last edited:
I find this quite gutting.

I’m sure it’ll come out what drove him to suicide if in fact that’s what it was. Rather crass but I’m assuming money problems made worse by the current situation
It’s so very sad, he seemed to really try and support Kirk giving him job opportunities and sound advice, always seemed to have calming influence on all of the towie lads- on the show anyway.

Reactions: 19
I have no idea why because she hasnt done much but her face and precence and attiude grates on my tits. I think she is trying to be the younger and slimer Gemma Collins, I dont like her either.

I Had one of them 26 yrs ago, all natural though, no implants, I was just graced/doomed with tits that looked like a dancing african womwn. the surgery is bloody awful as is the scars, I beenfollowing a odd few who has had this operation done and I am surprised at then all back in uns=erwired bras when they are not advised for a few months
Dancing African woman?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.