The Only Way Is Essex cast #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woooo....new thread!

So the unanswered questions from previous...

Is Georgia pregnant?
Yes!!! We knew this in October but had to wait till the Christmas special to find out. Some found it cheesy, some found it emosh but nobody believed the rest of the cast didn’t know!

We still don’t know why Bobby and Matt have split but it definitely went sour and Matt’s been sent packing back to Reading!

Lockie appeared to stay sober - probably a good thing as it will be hard to recognise Yaz version 2020!

Will Pocket Pete finally have had enough?
Who knows?! From the Christmas special, it appears yes but he’s like a cat with 29 lives!

And what’s happened since...

As previous, Yaz has had a hell of a lot of work done and looks like she’s morphing into Frankie....but Frankie looks like she’s morphing into Brockett. By the next series we won’t know who’s who!

A lot of them have proved to be selfish idiotic wankers by jetting off to Dubai to party for new year...claiming they were there for work but other than Lockie having a staged photo with a laptop, there was very little evidence of any work going on!
Probably easier to say who wasn’t there! Brockett, Chloe & Courtney weren’t. Harry & his sidekick Tom weren’t but most of the rest of them were there flaunting it esp Frankie & Demi! Oh, I don’t think Saffron and Clelia were but they prob weren’t invited! Pete and some others tried to bluff us and lead us to believe they weren’t there but were spotted in other’s pics!
Chloe Sims didn’t appear to be in Dubai but is currently in Mexico ‘for work’ with Demi!

So....what next? When does the next series start?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope they review the cast before the next series! Clelia, Nicole, Saffron are boring and need to go!

Reactions: 22
I reckon they’ll keep saffron just because her actual role is to be the stirrer, she goes between the groups, doesn’t seem to be that pally either the cast outside of the show and they rarely show her personal storylines so she is literally just there to cause the drama between the different groups!

Chloe brocket posted saying she would be back! Clelia / Nicole are a bit pointless to be fair

Reactions: 12
I reckon they’ll keep saffron just because her actual role is to be the stirrer, she goes between the groups, doesn’t seem to be that pally either the cast outside of the show and they rarely show her personal storylines so she is literally just there to cause the drama between the different groups!

Chloe brocket posted saying she would be back! Clelia / Nicole are a bit pointless to be fair
I don’t really like Saf I think she has a face for everyone and nor do I like Gemma Collins but I would like to see her back to see her and Saf kick off since it was Gemma that brought her into Towie in the first place

Reactions: 13
Saffron really grinds my gears. She's always got her beak in everyone else's business. I literally want to throw the remote at the screen when she's on! 🤬
Fingers crossed she won't be returning but I don't think I'm that lucky! 😄

Reactions: 15
Saffron really grinds my gears. She's always got her beak in everyone else's business. I literally want to throw the remote at the screen when she's on! 🤬
Fingers crossed she won't be returning but I don't think I'm that lucky! 😄
I can’t stand her either I think she comes across really sly and judgey!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Saffron still mates with the GC? They were best buddies. Remember Saf was the one who flew out to see her in Spain one of the times she broke up with Arg. Assume they fell out, as neither mention each other at all now 🤷‍♀️ GC is besties with loads of people then boom they disappear 🤔

as for Pete Burns aka Chloe sims. It’s obvious from her tagging the hell out of her hotel. The work is actually a gifted holiday 🙄. Are her followers morons or do they not care!? Why are people still following these arseholes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
DM yesterday had a story Clelia had a boob job(reduction) to make them smaller........that's a first for Towie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is Saffron still mates with the GC? They were best buddies. Remember Saf was the one who flew out to see her in Spain one of the times she broke up with Arg. Assume they fell out, as neither mention each other at all now 🤷‍♀️ GC is besties with loads of people then boom they disappear 🤔

as for Pete Burns aka Chloe sims. It’s obvious from her tagging the hell out of her hotel. The work is actually a gifted holiday 🙄. Are her followers morons or do they not care!? Why are people still following these arseholes!!
No, they fell out! Saffron said she’s not going into it but she wishes GC all the best. Yeah GC falls out with everyone, I do like her but imagine she’s very hard work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely need to get rid of Clelia she’s so dull. Who would you like to see return to the show? Even going right back to the original cast? For me it would have to be a select few....
Lauren Pope - always think she came across really well
I always quite liked Elliot Wright
Tom Pearce because he’s beautiful
Megan McKenna brought the drama. Would like to see her go up against Olivia Attwood or Nicole bass

Reactions: 11
Now he upgraded, his new wife and life seem lovely! Imagine if he'd got stuck with sims 😂😂😂
He definitely had a lucky escape there! But I have to say (and I suppose this is true of 99% of TOWIE men) he seemed extremely controlling. So maybe Sims is better off.

Reactions: 7
Definitely need to get rid of Clelia she’s so dull. Who would you like to see return to the show? Even going right back to the original cast? For me it would have to be a select few....
Lauren Pope - always think she came across really well
I always quite liked Elliot Wright
Tom Pearce because he’s beautiful
Megan McKenna brought the drama. Would like to see her go up against Olivia Attwood or Nicole bass
Joey Essex for the LOLs
Tom Pearce 😍
Mario because he’s a dick
Megan for the drama
Mark Wright so he can argue with Mario 😂

Reactions: 3
James Lock and his motivational quotes along side his fashion embarassments on Insta 😂 . The man always looks like an utter bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
James Lock and his motivational quotes along side his fashion embarassments on Insta 😂 . The man always looks like an utter bellend.
I’ve always liked Lockie but the sheer arrogance being in Dubai has pissed me right off. Him and Yaz are a pair of twats

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.