The Only Way Is Essex cast #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen Mario tweeted he was heartbroken and shocked but he didn’t say anything else. Has it been confirmed it was suicide?

Some very news, Mick Norcross aka Kirks dad has committed suicide today. I’m sure it will hit the press shortly. This was his last tweet this morning
Omg that is heartbreaking 💔 I haven't seen much of him for years other than the odd tweet but still such a shock, poor kirk and the family

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Met him through work with something we did in the sugar hut and he was an absolute gent, very very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Met him through work with something we did in the sugar hut and he was an absolute gent, very very sad
Snap, well not from work but going out to sugar hut. He was always very genuine! So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 3
How sad - and that last tweet is absolutely heartbreaking. It honestly goes to show you never know what's happening with someone, on the surface he seemed successful and a loving father and grandfather. RIP and love to his family right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Guys, does anyone know why Georgia Tommy & gatsby have fell out as they have both unfollowed gatsby off of Instagram & wasn’t there for baby reveal! also any theories that would help uncover this xx

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So sorry to hear about Mick - he always seemed lovely on TOWIE. In fact, he was one of the very few attractive men on the show. Dreadfully sad for Kirk and his siblings to lose their dad at such a young age and in such a tragic manner.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Guys, does anyone know why Georgia Tommy & gatsby have fell out as they have both unfollowed gatsby off of Instagram & wasn’t there for baby reveal! also any theories that would help uncover this xx
Him and Tommy still follow each other it’s just Georgia and him who don’t .. it could be over his girlfriend maybe Georgia told him a few hometruths that she was with him for money and fame .. him and her seem to have split now .. not following each other ..

Reactions: 1
The DM have released an article on it now :(

So sad.

It says how he backed out of the show to protect the club and relationship with his son which is admirable.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I honestly am so shocked by the news, I always had a little soft spot for Mick. It’s really upset me, thinking of his children ❤😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, devastating news about Mick. Praying for his kids and family 😔 I always liked him on towie thought he had a great sense of humor.

Looks like it was suicide but what I don’t like is idiots on social media jumping on the bandwagon straight away after his death was announced assuming it was suicide, yes it was likely but I don’t like when people spread false info with regards to serious stuff like this x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Such sad news yeah 😢😢 thinking of Kirk and the family and feel so sad about it 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s very sad 😔 I’m sure he’s got a young kid about the same age as Kirk’s, probably a bit older but it’s so sad. And that last tweet he sent is heart breaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.