Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedHotMoon

RIP old TOWIE. Some episodes used to make me really belly laugh. I know it's always been set up to a degree but they had plenty of material for storylines whereas now they are just clutching at straws for content.

Does anyone remember when someone had a botox party at their house and Lauren Pope said she had never had botox and everyone went silent and looked at her disbelievingly. It was so funny but I can never find a clip of it.
Gemma and Bobby's fights were the best, the one liners! "You're a prize dick mate!" "It's no skin off my minge" "I'll rip that cheap wig off yer 'ead, Vanessa Feltz!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Belleboo

VIP Member
I really like Bobby. He's not to everyone's taste and he has a sharp tongue on him when he wants but he obviously cares a lot and seems to have a good heart.
And let’s remember that when the Simms sisters were on ‘work’ trips after Christmas to Dubai and Mexico with half the family that conveniently ended just as the quarantine rules were coming in. Bobbie was training to administer the vaccine to help other people. He’s a good lad who really doesn’t deserve this shit from people who aren’t fit to lick his boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Coco544

VIP Member
Probably an unpopular opinion but I’m really not keen on Tommy and Georgia. Tommy more so. I find him gobby and opinionated. Never liked him when he first came into it and I remember how everyone was telling Georgia the way he speaks to her like shit and calls her a c**t isn’t right. I reckon he puts on a facade on the show and is a right arsehole really

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
It’s really annoying me that some of the Towie lot have put up tributes to Mick via insta stories but then just crack on posting normal stuff. Just give it a day for fuck sake, doesn’t feel sincere when they are shown to just be posting as usual. And then some of them haven’t even mentioned him but cracked on as normal (Lucy, Mark, Sam)

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Gamu

VIP Member
- Why have they continued the Diags trying to break world records thing into another series
- Why can’t Kelsey move her mouth when she speaks
- Why is no one mentioning the age gap between creepy Pete and Ella? He’s 32 in Jess Wright and Lizzy Cundy years only
- Why is everyone acting like it’s completely normal for Chloe B to suddenly decide she wants to be best friends with gormless Harry
- Will Chloe “Muh Family” Simms ever stop looking as though she’s been locked into a dark room and is emerging into the sun with no sunglasses on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Gamu

VIP Member
Cringing at the preview. “I can do what want because I’m Amber Turner“.

Amber, to make yourself into a fabulous reality tv icon (like Lisa Vanderpump or Bethany Frankel for example), which you’re clearly trying to do, then you have to be quick witted , intelligent and have the authority to speak to people like that. You’re only on the show because you clung onto your Yorkshire Ripper lookalike boyfriend through thick (in his case) and thin. He literally cheated on you with Chloe Sims (CHLOE ‘MUH FAMLEE’ SIMS!!!) and you still hung in there and continue to parade him around like some kind of prize...imagine :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

HarringBird

Does anyone else think that Demi's new girlfriend Francesca looks like a combination of all 3 Sims sisters?

1617007828406.png

• Haha
  • Wow

kingdomhearts

Didn't Chloe go against her family when she continued shagging Dan when Joey clearly wasn't happy about it?

Reactions: 36

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Anyone else seen yaz’s stories this morning? Asking people to donate to her manager who has caught covid and is in Mexico so can’t fly home? Then she has the audacity to say I have just realised how serious this virus is? 🤬. He shouldn’t be out in Mexico holidaying in the first place.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I truly can't believe that Micky Norcross is no longer here. On towie he came across as such a kind gentleman and such a nice guy. Kirk and his siblings must be so devastated.i keep refreshing online to see if Kirk puts up a statement and it never comes... I can't imagine what he's going through!! I hope Mick is at peace now.
In regards to other z Listers posting about his death and inferring a suicide I find it so distasteful. At least let the family CONFIRM the circumstances surrounding his death!! I recognise its most likely he took his own life but at least let the family have their time or grieving and computing what has happened. All over Twitter there's people tweeting the same old generic "be kind", "reach out if you're struggling" "here's the number for the Samaritans". It's so disrespectful!! Nothing as been confirmed so let's say for arguments sake it wasn't a suicide and he was ill and collapsed...yet u have everyone online preaching mental illness or struggling with the pandemic or money issues. It's so insensitive and it's just a way for people to blow smoke up their own arses like they care about these issues!!

Mario falcone insta post was heartfelt until he decided to add "Mick was there went I went to pick up my R8"... 😤 LIKE.. why is that relevant!!!!
Anyway rant over. I'm truly sending love and prayers to Mick Norcross' family and loved ones. This can't be easy 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sazbee

VIP Member
Have loved Amy, since she went to the Zoo with Kirk and still do, would love him to pop back with his famous "Extra" comment and direct it to Clelia and the gobby little bint she knocks about with. They really need to go.
RIP old TOWIE. Some episodes used to make me really belly laugh. I know it's always been set up to a degree but they had plenty of material for storylines whereas now they are just clutching at straws for content.

Does anyone remember when someone had a botox party at their house and Lauren Pope said she had never had botox and everyone went silent and looked at her disbelievingly. It was so funny but I can never find a clip of it.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Just watched today’s episode.. My thoughts -

1. What the hell is this storyline about Bobby all about.. They’ve broke up 7 years ago and Bobby did nothing wrong 😂 The Sims sisters need to keep their noses out. Harry’s face/lips wtf?? I couldn’t tell if he was fake crying or if it was the filler. Harry gives off really weird sly vibes. Same as when he came back on the show when him and Bobby were together.

2. Saffron making herself look a TOOL again. It’s awkward to even watch her

3. Chloe B and Harry ❤

4. How tf is Clelia only 26 😳 I thought she was in her 30s. Why don’t they just get her off the show? She isn’t even from Essex 🥴

5. Bobby’s one liners still fucking kill me no matter how shit the show gets 🤣 ‘what are you hearing? We went furniture shopping and sniffed a couple of Yankee candles’ 😭😭

6. Can’t believe Harry is getting married, hasn’t been with Bobby 7 years but still so bitter over it and can’t just say I did cheat I was young I’m sorry and let him and Amy be friends.

7. Yes I take this show way too seriously. 😭😭

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I always feel a bit silly when I am hit hard by the death of someone in the public eye, but I feel really shocked and sad about Mick. He always seemed like such a genuine guy and like a real family man. Can't even imagine how his family are feeling. This will be devastating for Kirk as they seemed like best mates as well as father and son. That is a family that will never be the same again and my thoughts go out to them 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

kingdomhearts

Amber never asked Chloe and Courtney to set up a meeting with Clelia to sort stuff out and now everyone’s acting like Amber’s an arsehole for not making amends with Clelia? She doesn’t have to be mates with someone if she doesn’t want to be 😭 I really don’t get it, they all go at Amber for literally anything

Reactions: 32

Sophm19

VIP Member
Nurse Bobby anything for attention Norris
Can't really slate him for volunteering to do that. I might get backlash for this but I think good on him. Reality stars get slated enough and when they do something good they get accused of attention seeking.

On the other hand imagine turning up for a vaccine and bobby is sat there in his PPE 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why are the sims sisters on today’s episode acting like it’s the first time they’re meeting Demi’s new mrs 😭😭 they were all in Mexico the same time for weeks weren’t they? Absolute planks

• Haha
Reactions: 30