The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they are such vile twats 🤬 I really hope this is the end of the lucrative deals for these influencers wankers

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Grade A wanker. Especially the way he spoke to Lauren Pope after they'd broken up 😣
Yes, he was horrid. It’s odd though that when Lewis first came into the show, they all said they’d known him years, how nice he was etc and he came across well. Then as the seasons went on, he just seemed to completely change personality.

Reactions: 3
Chloe Sims has uploaded a bunch of stories where it looks very much like she's on holiday - swimming in cenotes etc. Brain dead idiot. Covid is exploding in Mexico, they're just keeping it out of the news. I really wish the papers would do an expose on these Z listers - it's absolutely appalling.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Chloe Sims has uploaded a bunch of stories where it looks very much like she's on holiday - swimming in cenotes etc. Brain dead idiot. Covid is exploding in Mexico, they're just keeping it out of the news. I really wish the papers would do an expose on these Z listers - it's absolutely appalling.
It took me ages to sleep last night because I was so angry after seeing their idiotic posts, talk about tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
She’s with her cousin Frankie Essex and her boyfriend .. were they necessary for the work too..

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what they’re claiming this work is!

The buoyancy of their implants?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Saw the warning for nearly a new thread time so started a new one 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what's going on with the Norcross? Mick tweeted something Mario put a heart break emoji...

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.