The Only Way Is Essex cast #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Wright had a baby with Rio Ferdinand recently and is married to Rio also. Her ex was Dan he has been with amber turner on and off for a good few years now
Yes but when Mike and Kate both came into TOWIE they said they had been close friends since they were children.

Reactions: 8
I'm bed bound with Covid and rewatching old Towie, I can't recall him being mentioned on here but what is everyone's opinion on Mike Hassini?

He seems like quite a nice lad and quite sensible compared to the other plonkers but don't know if there's any dirt on him anywhere!
Friends saw Mike out in Dubai recently and said it was just like your average guy, not showy, with a nice group of lads hanging at nice places

Reactions: 1
I'm bed bound with Covid and rewatching old Towie, I can't recall him being mentioned on here but what is everyone's opinion on Mike Hassini?

He seems like quite a nice lad and quite sensible compared to the other plonkers but don't know if there's any dirt on him anywhere!
Get well soon! X

Chloe Sims in Mexico 🇲🇽. For work reasons obvs. Ahem.
Honestly, this lot want sacking from the next series, selfish twats the lot of them

Reactions: 5

I liked him.
Pissed myself when that nasty Lew Bloor boasted he was going to hit Mike & then drive off when he saw him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen Chloe’s post, how convenient she’s got ‘work’ in Mexico when her thick sister is there on holiday! This lot are a total joke and need a visit to their local intensive care unit. Why turn the comments off Chloe if you’re doing nothing wrong? Oh yeah you’re like your thick mate Danielle Armstrong, know you’re wrong but do it anyway 🙄

Reactions: 15
Just seen Chloe’s post, how convenient she’s got ‘work’ in Mexico when her thick sister is there on holiday! This lot are a total joke and need a visit to their local intensive care unit. Why turn the comments off Chloe if you’re doing nothing wrong? Oh yeah you’re like your thick mate Danielle Armstrong, know you’re wrong but do it anyway 🙄
Posing like a head and writing in ALL CAPS means it's totally safe right? God, these people are the worst.

Reactions: 8
And where's Chloes daughter in all of this? Imagine flying half way round the world in the middle of a pandemic and you've left your kid at home. What if all the flights get grounded, what if she's sick and you can't get home. Discusting excuse of a mother.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Danielle Armstrong did a big long post about how she did go away but was for 'work'
Funny how they never had any work in Dubai until the global pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.