The Only Way Is Essex #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy how skinny and frail James looks in the earlier series lol.
It’s also SO SAD to watch the girls faces change with every series that come.
At 2015 now, Chloe is still pretty (barr the teeth) but her eyes have gone very small so I wonder if she’s had a pull of the eyes / eyebrows now. If she allowed herself to age naturally she could have been beautiful.

It’s crazy watching the background characters - Diags / Gatsby to name but two lol. And now these are the main characters, what a decline !!!!!
I’m currently watching s10 and Chloe looks really pretty - it’s so sad what she has done to herself it’s just way too much filler. I watched a segment the other day (I think it was on this morning or similar but not sure) where a plastic surgeon explained why people get that big pillow face cat eye look when they keep having filler and they said it’s because when we age our skin and muscle sags downwards so we lose volume and when you get fillers they add volume but in the wrong place so you just end up with more and more filler trying to counteract the sagging when really what is needed is a lift (surgical or non surgical) to pull everything back up to where it was 10/15 years ago or whatever. I’ve not explained that very well lol sorry - I’m trying to find the link to share it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m currently watching s10 and Chloe looks really pretty - it’s so sad what she has done to herself it’s just way too much filler. I watched a segment the other day (I think it was on this morning or similar but not sure) where a plastic surgeon explained why people get that big pillow face cat eye look when they keep having filler and they said it’s because when we age our skin and muscle sags downwards so we lose volume and when you get fillers they add volume but in the wrong place so you just end up with more and more filler trying to counteract the sagging when really what is needed is a lift (surgical or non surgical) to pull everything back up to where it was 10/15 years ago or whatever. I’ve not explained that very well lol sorry - I’m trying to find the link to share it
No you’ve explained it really well !!!! I totally get the point you’re making.
God isn’t that so sad. Like sometimes I look in the mirror and midweek 7am I can look very tired I almost wake with a scowl ! And I would contemplate botox every now and then lol.
I had filler in my mid 20s in my lips only and it actually went wrong a few years down the line ! I developed a granuloma and had to have all filler dissolved, THANKFULLY the lump could be removed and didn’t end up being a fibrey tissue or whatever the doctor said lol. BUT it put me off for life. Fillers actually scare me now x

No you’ve explained it really well !!!! I totally get the point you’re making.
God isn’t that so sad. Like sometimes I look in the mirror and midweek 7am I can look very tired I almost wake with a scowl ! And I would contemplate botox every now and then lol.
I had filler in my mid 20s in my lips only and it actually went wrong a few years down the line ! I developed a granuloma and had to have all filler dissolved, THANKFULLY the lump could be removed and didn’t end up being a fibrey tissue or whatever the doctor said lol. BUT it put me off for life. Fillers actually scare me now x
Oh tit! I’m sorry that happened to you it sounds scary! Glad it was all ok tho! I know it is sad - it is hard as a woman sometimes feeling that pressure to look young. I’ve been thinking about Botox myself recently (just turned 37)

Reactions: 3
I have had botox and would have it again. I also had some lip filler and never again. I just didn’t look like me. Every time I looked in the mirror it just wasn’t me. And I had that pouty look for ages.

So Amy wrote this tweet and this was one of the replies 🤣 the irony
The idiot who wrote the comment needs to realise they should go back to school and spend a little less time watching TOWIE! Who in their right mind writes like that for the world to see and thinks they’re coming off as intelligent?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up from the last thread. I almost feel sorry for Yaz, why does she filter her face into oblivion ? Like she DOES not look like that. All the money she’s spent on filler to look nothing like the filters she uses. It’s really sad.
I agree she always looked weird from the editing like a cartoon. Just another Chloe khan look alike now

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have the goss on what actually happened with Yaz? From the stuff she is posting it sounds like it’s her ex who hit her?
Who the hell does that Jake think he is?! Piss me off those types, never worked a honest day in his life and swanning about all over the world living like a millionaire when it’s so obvious he is as dodgy as they come!
Can the day he gets caught with a ridiculous amount of drugs on him and he ends up on a 10 stretch please just hurry up!
Also don’t really have a lot of sympathy for Yaz, she seems just as toxic her self!

Reactions: 9
another one of Gemma's one liners, xmas special 2014 when she fell out with Ferne - 'it's Christmas, lets hope Santa brings you a big sack of morals this year, you need them darling' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
another one of Gemma's one liners, xmas special 2014 when she fell out with Ferne - 'it's Christmas, lets hope Santa brings you a big sack of morals this year, you need them darling' :ROFLMAO:
Hate or love her she comes out with one of the best one liners. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate or love her she comes out with one of the best one liners. 😂
Like when she said told Ferne not to be a diva, so Ferne said "well you're not a diva at all are you Gemma?" to which she responded something like "I'm the GC Ferne I'm 34, I've earnt my divaship" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like when she said told Ferne not to be a diva, so Ferne said "well you're not a diva at all are you Gemma?" to which she responded something like "I'm the GC Ferne I'm 34, I've earnt my divaship" 🤣
HAHA that's probably one of my fave scenes! I miss old TOWIE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
HAHA that's probably one of my fave scenes! I miss old TOWIE!
I haven’t read the thread just the last couple comments but has it been said when she says to lockie ‘you alright’ he says ‘not really actually’ and she goes ‘why you ill’ hahahaha makes me laugh. Doesn’t sound funny but if you know the scene I mean, it is funny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I haven’t read the thread just the last couple comments but has it been said when she says to lockie ‘you alright’ he says ‘not really actually’ and she goes ‘why you ill’ hahahaha makes me laugh. Doesn’t sound funny but if you know the scene I mean, it is funny 😂
It's been mentioned on previous threads but I personally still find that particular scene absolutely hilarious! 😂 It's the way she delivers the one liners for me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha that’s the best scene 😂😂 she’s hilarious… I do actually really like her, she says it how it is and there’s no inbetween with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.