Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseynopinions

VIP Member
I'm watching the episode when Lewis Bloor argues with Mike Hassani and I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣
"Your hairline is like mcdonalds arches. I'm standing here and I don't know if I should row with ya or order a big mac" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
Nothing beats the arguments between Bobby and Gemma.
When Gemma complained she was tired. “She ain’t been down the mines, she’s been to new look” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

whisperchat

VIP Member
So random but reading this and spotted Vas in the background 😭 am I the only one baffled at how he always ends up at these events and rubbing shoulders with A-listers constantly.. What does he even do?? 😂
View attachment 1173145
Just reminds me of Gemma that time she was walking off and she said ‘go and get another selfie with Rita Ora darling I’m done’ or something 🤣🤣 there’s a Gemma Collins one liner for everyone i swear

• Haha
Reactions: 39

aalmaalm

VIP Member
HAHA that's probably one of my fave scenes! I miss old TOWIE!
I haven’t read the thread just the last couple comments but has it been said when she says to lockie ‘you alright’ he says ‘not really actually’ and she goes ‘why you ill’ hahahaha makes me laugh. Doesn’t sound funny but if you know the scene I mean, it is funny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Rach88

VIP Member
Nothing beats the arguments between Bobby and Gemma.
When Gemma complained she was tired. “She ain’t been down the mines, she’s been to new look” 🤣
'ive been devastated and you've been round there for a egg salad' 👏😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 32

SugarHutHunnie

Chloe Don Corleone Simms 😂😂😂
I just imagine her sitting there dressed in a white trouser suit from Pretty Little Thing, with a whiskey, a fat cigar between her fingers, staring into the distance and plotting the demise of her enemies (pretty much everyone on Towie bar Diags). Bobby has been summoned, to which she turns to address him and say, in her deepest voice, "I don't like violence Bob, but I'm a business woman. And blood is a big expense". A gun shot is heard in the distance, whilst Joey walks in and asks what the noise was. She turns and looks him in the eye, whilst responding in quiet and calm voice "Don't ask me about my business, Joe"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dontcare223

They were. Mark treated her horrifically and they all condoned it.
Yep. There’s an episode where Carol says she doesn’t blame mark for what he’s put lauren through but instead blames Lauren for being so weak and allowing it to happen ???? So tapped

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Jasmin is really famous in India, like front cover of magazine level famous.
She even had a billboard in times square...Fern has a convict ex....I know who won that fight 🤷🏻‍♀️
Fern also has a great TV career - her own reality show on ITV which so far has had 7 series, came third on I'm a Celeb, had a slot as a showbiz reporter on This Morning and was a guest panelist on Loose Women, and a role on stage in the Great Gatsby.

In addition to all of that she has a beautiful little girl who she adores, and owns her own house.

Let's not judge her solely on her previous relationship.🤷‍♀️;)

• Heart
Reactions: 29

louisekc

Yep you’re absolutely right about that why he stayed on towie. I think he’ll forever regret letting Kate get away
People say this a lot but I really don’t see Kate as some big prize 🙈 she’s landed on her feet and married a loaded footballer with a shit load of baggage that is all. Don’t think she brings much to the table to be honest, and I very much doubt she would of taken on the “step mummy” role for a widow who lived in semi-detatched in Romford.
Rio is a known scumbag and has a very bad reputation behind the scenes, but some excellent PR spins on a very unfortunate situation has found him (temporarily) shown in a good light.
It’s been well reported he cheated on his first wife with over 20 women. He was the premiership footballer they couldn’t name who one of the Wayne Rooney prostitutes said was “the fixer” and would arrange all the seedy goings on and said he was practically a pimp! 🙈🤣
But don’t worry Tattler’s once he found out his first wife was actually dying he “apparently” stopped all of that, he’s not a complete monster! 👀

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Can't be the only one that wants Dan and Amber to last for the long haul, get married etc purely just to spite Chloe Sims. Don't even like them that much I jsut really hate her shite and don't want her to take pleasure from them splitting up.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Agreed. And I adored Danielle she put Lydia in her place beautifully 😁

“I’m just telling you don’t hag her off”
“I’ll do what I want to do Lyd, and if you don’t like it you can piss off”

🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t stand Lydia after the first few seasons she thought she was better than everyone .. remember when she argued with Megan ? and Megan told her straight about how she thinks she’s posh and better than everyone but lives up the road from her 🤣 and the ‘you and your fringe can fuck off’

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dollywobs

Chloe’s story about Demi calling her drunk at 3am for a ‘contact’? I can’t imagine what kind of contact anyone need at that hour….. 👃🏼

Billie Mucklow looked at least 45 when she joined Towie. I did like her though, and her friendship with Cara. They weren’t bullied or intimidated by anyone, especially not Princess Jessica Wright of Brentwood and they absolutely terrorised Arg which was enjoyable.

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
another one of Gemma's one liners, xmas special 2014 when she fell out with Ferne - 'it's Christmas, lets hope Santa brings you a big sack of morals this year, you need them darling' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
It’s reality tv babe. Chill. People literally fight for entertainment it’s never that deep. Would you like to watch some boring conservative show? The show will be cancelled if that was the case. Thats why made in Chelsea has so much views. They may not fight but they play dirtyy. Some of the arguments calling each other homeless, ghetto, fat shaming. Some of you lot would take offence to that. It’s literally entertainment not r4pe
Condoning violence which caused an innocent bystander to get hurt, and kicking a door in OUTSIDE of the show is weird babe x

Reactions: 27

Jennytea

VIP Member
It’s reality tv babe. Chill. People literally fight for entertainment it’s never that deep. Would you like to watch some boring conservative show? The show will be cancelled if that was the case. Thats why made in Chelsea has so much views. They may not fight but they play dirtyy. Some of the arguments calling each other homeless, ghetto, fat shaming. Some of you lot would take offence to that. It’s literally entertainment not r4pe
There’s a difference between entertainment and bitching and actual emotional and physical abuse. You can’t let someone get away with abusing people just because they’re on a show wtf! Especially when it’s outside the show and not scripted like the things lockie has done! They kicked Dan osbourne off the show for sending abusive voice notes or voice mails to his ex so lockie kicking in hotel doors and abusing his ex should be taken the same way! 🤦🏻‍♀️ You sound ignorant as fuck

Dollywobs

Yas always thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. My old Dad woke up on the sofa once mid Towie when Yas first joined and said ‘is this cruising with Jane McDonald’?

• Haha