The Only Way Is Essex #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up on TOWIE through the years. On episode 1 -2010. God it’s funny seeing both Amy and Harry with jaw lines and not puffy and over filled lol.
Lauren was so pretty!!

Reactions: 7
Not watched Towie for years, but my god Chloe Sims needs to stop. She's close to her family supposedly so why haven't they intervened??! Lauren Goodger is the same, she was so pretty in the early days of TOWIE.

Reactions: 5
I’m on Towie Years 2013 - I DO NOT remember Joey proposing to Sam at all !!! He was absolutely besotted by her wasn’t he. I feel sad he’s not progressed now as he ages into his 30s, he’s never matured past this point as he x

Not watched Towie for years, but my god Chloe Sims needs to stop. She's close to her family supposedly so why haven't they intervened??! Lauren Goodger is the same, she was so pretty in the early days of TOWIE.

In this TOWIE through the years episode (2013) Chloe looks SO PRETTY barr the comical fake teeth. But her face and features are actually so delicate and pretty she has a look of Cher Lloyd x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m on Towie Years 2013 - I DO NOT remember Joey proposing to Sam at all !!! He was absolutely besotted by her wasn’t he. I feel sad he’s not progressed now as he ages into his 30s, he’s never matured past this point as he x

In this TOWIE through the years episode (2013) Chloe looks SO PRETTY barr the comical fake teeth. But her face and features are actually so delicate and pretty she has a look of Cher Lloyd x
i watched this episode tonight! I know their relationship turned quite toxic, but they were completely in love with each other!

Reactions: 5
i watched this episode tonight! I know their relationship turned quite toxic, but they were completely in love with each other!
I remember when they broke up and a few eps later Sam going 'oh everyone hits their boyfriends every once in a while' and not person turned round and pulled her up on that and they all agreed well ferne and Billie I was disgusted just shows back in 2013/4 male dv was not taken seriously one little bit and that was only 8/9 yrs ago and how towie allowed that comment to air but if Joey said that?! I'm glad male dv is more spoke about I know we're not there yet but compared to then and now

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I remember when they broke up and a few eps later Sam going 'oh everyone hits their boyfriends every once in a while' and not person turned round and pulled her up on that and they all agreed well ferne and Billie I was disgusted just shows back in 2013/4 male dv was not taken seriously one little bit and that was only 8/9 yrs ago and how towie allowed that comment to air but if Joey said that?! I'm glad male dv is more spoke about I know we're not there yet but compared to then and now
The reason sam slapped him was she was in bed naked he came home with 2 guys and pulled the blankets off her i would do the same

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The reason sam slapped him was she was in bed naked he came home with 2 guys and pulled the blankets off her i would do the same
If a woman came home and pulled the covers off her sleeping boyfriend and they slapped her no one would accept that. Always double standards when it comes to things like this

Reactions: 8
It’s crazy how skinny and frail James looks in the earlier series lol.
It’s also SO SAD to watch the girls faces change with every series that come.
At 2015 now, Chloe is still pretty (barr the teeth) but her eyes have gone very small so I wonder if she’s had a pull of the eyes / eyebrows now. If she allowed herself to age naturally she could have been beautiful.

It’s crazy watching the background characters - Diags / Gatsby to name but two lol. And now these are the main characters, what a decline !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s crazy how skinny and frail James looks in the earlier series lol.
It’s also SO SAD to watch the girls faces change with every series that come.
At 2015 now, Chloe is still pretty (barr the teeth) but her eyes have gone very small so I wonder if she’s had a pull of the eyes / eyebrows now. If she allowed herself to age naturally she could have been beautiful.

It’s crazy watching the background characters - Diags / Gatsby to name but two lol. And now these are the main characters, what a decline !!!!!
Billie Faiers was always a background character wasn't she, never had a storyline of her own. I think it's cause she was always with Greg who clearly didn't want to be on the show.

Reactions: 13
Billie Faiers was always a background character wasn't she, never had a storyline of her own. I think it's cause she was always with Greg who clearly didn't want to be on the show.
Weird isn't it as he loves the limelight now!

Reactions: 8
He was on the show a few times and seemed to like it , didn’t seem shy 😂 I remember him being on a few times so maybe the producers just didn’t want him on?

He was on the show a few times and seemed to like it , didn’t seem shy 😂 I remember him being on a few times so maybe the producers just didn’t want him on?
I guess maybe he didn’t wanna be seen or have a lot of exposure while he was doing all his ticket touting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.