The Only Way Is Essex #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been watching old episodes. One of you please remind me who said Mike had a hairline shaped like the golden arches? 🤣
It’s all I see when he’s on screen

It was Lewis ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m really surprised that Lauren actually came back. I would have thought she wouldn’t want to be seen anywhere near a TV camera. She will probably just blame the unflattering camera angles…..

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who likes Lauren? 🥹 interested in watching now I know she’s back. I agree she seems very deluded with the editing but it’s probably down to embarrassment/insecurity. I just really feel for her after all she’s been through 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one who likes Lauren? 🥹 interested in watching now I know she’s back. I agree she seems very deluded with the editing but it’s probably down to embarrassment/insecurity. I just really feel for her after all she’s been through 😔
but I think shes putting n herself out there to be trolled .. and at 37 with a little girl would you be bothered.. shes coming in as Junaids bestie cos he’s no one else.. that in itself is a red flag

The series I’m watching rn has me laughing every episode.
Arg- “Gemma keeps tempting me to come over with pictures”
Chloe- “What? Pictures of what? 🥴
Arg- “Food”
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The series I’m watching rn has me laughing every episode.
Arg- “Gemma keeps tempting me to come over with pictures”
Chloe- “What? Pictures of what? 🥴
Arg- “Food”
🤣🤣🤣
😆😭😭 I love the old eps .. watched one recently where Gemma left Arg a voicemail saying she had the heating on in her flat and was thinking about him then started singing Jessie J - laserlight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😆😭😭 I love the old eps .. watched one recently where Gemma left Arg a voicemail saying she had the heating on in her flat and was thinking about him then started singing Jessie J - laserlight 🤣
I might start watching from the beginning again. 😂 no wonder TOWIE was as big as it was it hard incredible characters in it 😂

I go through phases of liking Amber, last season I was on Dan’s side, but this Ella business has made me switch back onto Amber’s side 😂

Reactions: 10
I just don’t think there’s an age you have to have everything figured out by and I’m sure he isn’t exactly skint as their salary’s for Towie are better than the average I’d imagine! Who knows, I just think he seems harmless and the age gap doesn’t seem weird to me
No I do actually agree with there’s no right age to settle down etc. but there’s just something sad and odd about a man in his mid 30s messing around with a woman in her early 20s. Esp when he’s known her since she was a teenager.

Reactions: 6
No I do actually agree with there’s no right age to settle down etc. but there’s just something sad and odd about a man in his mid 30s messing around with a woman in her early 20s. Esp when he’s known her since she was a teenager.
That’s true actually he’s known her since she was 18 and he was close to 30 so it is creepy. He doesn’t exactly seem very mature though. I wonder if Kate cringes now knowing how long she spent of her life on him. At some point in time I think Amber will cringe looking back.

Reactions: 8
What I can’t get over is the fact that she accused n him of touching her inappropriately.. he went on to release a statement denying it saying he couldn’t comment because solicitors were involved .. and then to go on to be all over her.. it shows what a liar he is and Ella thinks she won the big prize .. not at all .. Ella at 23 can be easily manipulated and be given the bare minimum.. and she’ll think oh I’m with Dan Edgar that’s enough for me.. a women of the same age wouldn’t stand for that .. so good luck Ella your going to need it
---
What I can’t get over is the fact that she accused n him of touching her inappropriately.. he went on to release a statement denying it saying he couldn’t comment because solicitors were involved .. and then to go on to be all over her.. it shows what a liar he is and Ella thinks she won the big prize .. not at all .. Ella at 23 can be easily manipulated and be given the bare minimum.. and she’ll think oh I’m with Dan Edgar that’s enough for me.. a women of the same age wouldn’t stand for that .. so good luck Ella your going to need it
---
---
Ella liking this a few days ago… looks like Dans met a female version of himself

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Towie does not pay a lot. The money is in the deals you can get off the back from it. Most of the girls get clothing lines and a lot of brand deals (sponsored instagram posts) and that does pay a couple of hundred if not thousand(s) of pounds /free holidays for 1-3 posts. Dan however is a convicted con artist (google it) and is therefore not allowed to have an own business. So yes, I definitely believe he is skint and has lived of Amber all that time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised Dan didn’t want to move to Dubai when he was with Amber because couldn’t he then set up businesses and stuff there? Or is he banned everywhere? I think I remember Amber saying she always wanted to move to Dubai but Dan didn’t

Reactions: 4
Towie does not pay a lot. The money is in the deals you can get off the back from it. Most of the girls get clothing lines and a lot of brand deals (sponsored instagram posts) and that does pay a couple of hundred if not thousand(s) of pounds /free holidays for 1-3 posts. Dan however is a convicted con artist (google it) and is therefore not allowed to have an own business. So yes, I definitely believe he is skint and has lived of Amber all that time.
he’s not allowed be a director .. but he did do sponsored posts the likes of boohoo man and others but he hasn’t done any in ages .. he would have done Prs in clubs at the start but not anymore .. he could have made money but I bet he blew it all partying in Ibiza . That Beluga swimwear he has set up is in Harry Lees name ..

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised Dan didn’t want to move to Dubai when he was with Amber because couldn’t he then set up businesses and stuff there? Or is he banned everywhere? I think I remember Amber saying she always wanted to move to Dubai but Dan didn’t
He comes across as lazy with no ambition 🤷‍♀️ wonder if his mum has managed to cut the cord yet or if she’s still breast feeding him 🤢🤣 did anything else ever come of the rumours of her having an affair with a married man?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He comes across as lazy with no ambition 🤷‍♀️ wonder if his mum has managed to cut the cord yet or if she’s still breast feeding him 🤢🤣 did anything else ever come of the rumours of her having an affair with a married man?
She definitely had an affair 7 years and it ended in July .. the woman is split from her husband now.. the people that liked the comments on Instagram by the woman are also her friends on Facebook .. she was from the same areas as Wendy ,.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.