The Only Way Is Essex #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. You can tell Amber still isn't feelin' her and who can blame her?!
I don’t know why Amber is even entertaining this bullshit. She normally just keeps it real and avoids people she doesn’t give a tit about. She’s becoming a people pleaser because of Chloe M being up peoples asses.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why Amber is even entertaining this bullshit. She normally just keeps it real and avoids people she doesn’t give a tit about. She’s becoming a people pleaser because of Chloe M being up peoples asses.
Chloe Meadows dropped Megan McKenna like a fuckin hot potato during TOWIE when Megan wasn’t gelling with the main cast girls. Literally childhood bestfriends. Megan’s family were devastated.
Chloe Meadows will do anything to be popular but she’s as interesting as a sock.

Reactions: 33
Chloe Meadows dropped Megan McKenna like a fuckin hot potato during TOWIE when Megan wasn’t gelling with the main cast girls. Literally childhood bestfriends. Megan’s family were devastated.
Chloe Meadows will do anything to be popular but she’s as interesting as a sock.
She treated Megan terribly and tried to make out that Megan was trying to control who she could be friends with when she’d only known them five minutes 👎🏻

Who would honestly be ok with their best friend spending their spare time with girls who’ve been slagging them off?

Reactions: 18
Is or has Chloe m ever been into drugs? Just looking at her face her cheeks have that sunken look about them that addicts have 🤷🏼‍♀️

I saw Vas commented on Paris Hilton’s last post and she replied to him. How do these people all know him?!
Vas is the biggest beg every. He comments under so many celebs and zlisters posts. He comes across like a 12 year old desperate fan girl. What I really want to know is how he makes his money…because it doesn’t seem like he has a job…

Reactions: 11
Felt so sorry for megan she came in put her neck on line with chloe sims and that to stick up for chloe and courtney and that's how chloe repaid her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is or has Chloe m ever been into drugs? Just looking at her face her cheeks have that sunken look about them that addicts have 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her cheeks look like that because she's had far to much filler to make it look like she has cheekbones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.