The Only Way Is Essex #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random Towie question… is Lockie still in the series? Not heard anything about him? I have always had a bit of a soft spot for him, and he does bring a bit of humour.

Reactions: 8
Do we think Amber is in the hamptons with a guy then 👀 seems Courtney and her bf aren’t with her! I’d be so happy for her to meet someone who treats her well, as much as I think in the past she’s not always been an angel I feel bad for her for all the hate she gets for nothing with people like the Sims freaks and Diags and Saffron always being awful to her. Seems she’s an easy target even Dan coming out with all that tit about why they split when it was clear he never made any effort with her. Anyone that puts up with him deserves a medal he’s such a wet lettuce! Dani, Ella and Chloe B are exhausting I k ow they’re young but they are so immature and Junaid is just awful!

Reactions: 17
I think majority of us can say we would not publicly go on instagram and air out how we truly feel about someone that has done us wrong- not slating Brockett for doing that about Chloe M- each to their own I guess.

But I’m just failing to see what was so ‘personal’ about that rant that Chloe M has spent the first ep crying about how it was ‘picking at her insecurities’. Like is she insecure about her posh accent or insecure about her love for Joe and the Juice!??😂😂 playing the victim card when the insta story didn't attack her looks or body or anything like that is really pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just watched the episode:

Firstly, Chloe M is the fakest person ever. Flaunts about like she’s such an innocent girly but cannot handle consequences to any of her actions. She slagged Chloe Brockett off the entire of last season and whenever anyone tried to call her out, she talked over them. Chloe B’s rant weren’t even that bad. What insecurities did she play on? The fact you drink a drink lol.

Also, why was Courtney crying?

Amy & Harry are witches.

If Amber cheated then it’s karma for Dan really. Secondly, Diags get a grip. It’s clear he’s always hated Amber and acts like Dan’s a saint. Dan didn’t give a crap about Amber.

Jordan is irrelevant and really annoys me for some reason.

Really not sure what’s happened with the Ella and Danni thing but what’s the point in playing it out if they don’t want to show it or explain it properly?

Is it going to be another series of everyone arguing with Chloe B and Amber and Dan going round in circles. If so, BORING!!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see what Dani posted about never being friends with a girl with no friends left. I thought I screenshot it to post here but I can’t find it. It was obviously about Ella but why are you friends with Chloe then?
The same could be said for her

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Chloe M might be sleeping with Joe from Joe and the Juice ? That’s why she’s so upset about Chloe Bs comment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand Diags. Telling Dan over and over how much he changed for her.
In what way?
He’s still the same old boring plank he ever was

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t stand Diags. Telling Dan over and over how much he changed for her.
In what way?
He’s still the same old boring plank he ever was
Diags just wants Dan to be single so he can get women to come over and talk to him. Then when Dan isn’t interested, Diags thinks he can make a move.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Ella doesnt even seem to have any friends from her childhood? Chloe B still has a few knocking about. The fact that Ellas one and only mate is watching Danis stories and sending her hateful DMs is reallllly weird behaviour 😐 says alot about how toxic she must be if so many people seem to turn their back on her

Reactions: 10
Is it just me but Courtney looks like she’s had something done to her face?
I always think this when I see her, sometimes I think she’s so pretty then other times she looks so puffy with little beady eyes like she’s had a lot of work done

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.