The Only Way Is Essex #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia looks like the step mum off of Cinderella story šŸ˜‚
Haaaaaaaaa I am SCREAMING !!
---
Georgias face story is sad lol it genuinely is, cause I thought she was a very pretty girl. Her old nose added character and I mean that as a form of flattery. It was FINE and suited her so much.
Watching the old episodes I think she was one of the prettiest girls on the show and one of the last natural. Then she just fuckin destroyed herself. Literally cut her nose off to spite her face lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if this has been said before but is Diags new girlfriend been on TOWIE before? Or another ā€œrealityā€ show?
I instantly recognised her and Iā€™m going to take a guess that she was probably on Celebs Go Dating at one of the mixers lol

Reactions: 9
I feel like Diagā€™s new gal is going to have a lot to say for herself. She seems annoying already

Reactions: 12
ā€œNo I did not know about my husbands hidden willā€
People who use extra water, have extra classšŸ¤£
---
I instantly recognised her and Iā€™m going to take a guess that she was probably on Celebs Go Dating at one of the mixers lol
Thatā€™s were all the wannabe zlisters are! Yazmin who dated Lockie was also on CBG when Stephen Bear the sex offender was on it. Also at one of the mixers.

Reactions: 3
Literally every wannabe Z lister that is shacked up with an actual Z lister has been at a Celebs go dating mixer! Another I can think of is Sophie Church, Jake Quickendenā€™s wife

Reactions: 4
Chloe B is not my favourite person because of her behaviour, but the Somerset trip organised by Chloe M is screaming mean girl vibes šŸ¤·. She has deliberately invited people who don't get on with Chloe B, is she trying to make her jealous, or are they just that desperate to be popular šŸ™ˆ I have second hand embarrassment for all of them and the falseness of the whole episode

Chloe B is not my favourite person because of her behaviour, but the Somerset trip organised by Chloe M is screaming mean girl vibes šŸ¤·. She has deliberately invited people who don't get on with Chloe B, is she trying to make her jealous, or are they just that desperate to be popular šŸ™ˆ I have second hand embarrassment for all of them and the falseness of the whole episode
Iā€™d rather of been in a tent in the pissing down rain with Junaid over that house full of people who are bonding over a dislike of someone else

• Heart
That Somerset trip and the whole vibe was just toxic and one to avoid. No one really looked like they were enjoying it. Amber and Ella sitting having afternoon tea? After what she accused Dan of doing? Saffron had a face like a smacked arse, surrounded by people that she apparently dislikes. Why was she there? Is Chloe B going to kick off at her for being fake....no, I thought not. Ella just seemed really out of place and awkward there, but I guess it's nice that she's not being excluded from a friendship group.

The whole show is extremely fake, over-engineered and a shadow of it's former self with people actually hiding aspects of their life with these fake and half-baked storylines. Time for an overhaul and new cast with real friendships, relationships and tribulations. Or just axe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be fair Chloe b doesnā€™t get on with anyone so theyā€™d just have to cancel the show if it was revolving around people she doesnā€™t get on with. I think it would be more fake if they invited her šŸ˜‚

That Somerset trip and the whole vibe was just toxic and one to avoid. No one really looked like they were enjoying it. Amber and Ella sitting having afternoon tea? After what she accused Dan of doing? Saffron had a face like a smacked arse, surrounded by people that she apparently dislikes. Why was she there? Is Chloe B going to kick off at her for being fake....no, I thought not. Ella just seemed really out of place and awkward there, but I guess it's nice that she's not being excluded from a friendship group.

The whole show is extremely fake, over-engineered and a shadow of it's former self with people actually hiding aspects of their life with these fake and half-baked storylines. Time for an overhaul and new cast with real friendships, relationships and tribulations. Or just axe it.
What really bothers me is they canā€™t forgive Chloe B for having an attitude (when they all do lol) but will forgive Ella when she lied about Dan like that lol. I know Chloe B is no angel but itā€™s like theyā€™ve all created a friendship off their hatred of her, itā€™s really pathetic. Iā€™ve never liked Ella either.

What really bothers me is they canā€™t forgive Chloe B for having an attitude (when they all do lol) but will forgive Ella when she lied about Dan like that lol. I know Chloe B is no angel but itā€™s like theyā€™ve all created a friendship off their hatred of her, itā€™s really pathetic. Iā€™ve never liked Ella either.
Whatever about Chloe m and Courtney being ok with Ella I canā€™t understand how Dan canā€¦ obviously there was truth in what she said but maybe a bit exaggerated ..but heā€™s sitting with her and everything .. conversations and all. Ellaā€™s worse to entertain him..Amber looks as if she doesnā€™t want to talk to her ..they werenā€™t even friends before the Dan thingā€¦and all this business Chloe brought them all together.. the producers brought them all together.. Chloe m hardly hired out that big castle

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s like pulling teeth watching these new episodes like yous say repetition of amber/dan and diags/elma. Diags new lass looks rough AF btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldnā€™t finish the episode, it was so boring
Catching up with it now. These groups are just mad šŸ˜© donā€™t get me started on the Elma an Diags situation. Iā€™ve gone from liking Elma to now finding her so annoying. The amount of times sheā€™s cried over Diags is pathetic. The girl must be disturbed. Girl go find someone decent!! Diags is the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 14
This is the first episode Iā€™ve decided not to watch. The series is so dead

Reactions: 4
If I was amber I would never be in the same room as Ella ever again!!! Never mind sharing a fking scone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.