The Only Way Is Essex #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all go to that va asthetics .. I think they just pump the filler.. the more they give the more they earn ..

Reactions: 2
I am sick of Diags the little sandpaper faced prick
His new chick is after her insta blue tick

Lol just realised this rhymes - was accidental

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

He’s a bleeping thick.. saying about Dans world was raining the last 6 years over Amber.. what about him and Fran when she picked him because Tom pearse didn’t want her .. he wasn’t allowed outside the door for 4 years .. he’s a Dan Edgar wannabe with the hair although his looks greasy and now he’s trying to dress the same but the lidl version ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How sad that Chloe’s first guest on her podcast is Jack Fincham. Next will be Dani, then Junaid, then her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How sad that Chloe’s first guest on her podcast is Jack Fincham. Next will be Dani, then Junaid, then her mum
Junaid is.. she’s just said and now Jordan is doing a podcast .. can’t wait for Chloe to release her statement about him copying her

Reactions: 5
Junaid is.. she’s just said and now Jordan is doing a podcast .. can’t wait for Chloe to release her statement about him copying her
uhhhh she’ll probably post some cringey arse statement “copying is the best form of flattery” and go on about how much of a happy & strong boss witch she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been said before but is Diags new girlfriend been on TOWIE before? Or another “reality” show?

Reactions: 3

She looks bleeping hideous & she's done that to herself! No sympathy whatsoever!
---

[/QUOTE

He's bleeping vile that new girl must be desperate 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.