The Only Way Is Essex #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You loose them how you get them, she’s got form after the way she got with Dan by cheating on Jamie, I wouldn’t put it past her
I don’t usually disagree I just think from watching over the last few years she’s completely besotted with him and he’s the one who’s never been bothered about her. She’s so obsessed with him she settled for the bare minimum when she wants far more from someone. I’d be amazed if she had cheated honestly…

Reactions: 17
Amber has got to be out there with a bloke, no way would she third wheel Courtney and her BFs trip for his 30th! Unless she’s back with Dan?

Reactions: 6
I always thought Amber was way more into Dan than he was into her. I suppose she could’ve cheated if another bloke gave her some attention which clearly seems to be missing with Dan who is like a plank of wood and didn’t seem to be in any rush to marry her.

Reactions: 9
On the Towie video the other day he said he was forcing it and he knew they were done and on this one today he said he was more or less let down by her because of Dubai.. he’s a typical narcissist who can’t bare to think that someone done to him what he’s always done.. remember when Jon Clark said Kate was with a friend and he couldn’t cope with that..even though he was still sleeping around..

Reactions: 11
Didn't realise what a miserable person that Carol Wright was , am doing re-runs of the old TOWIE, :oops: .
She was! I loved when her and Debbie started hanging out tho… they were dancing in front of a crowd one time and Debbie pushed carol to the floor, it was so funny and deserving!! 🤣And carol telling gatsbys mum that she needs to cover her flabby arms 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really believe that Ella is very problematic, two of her ex best friends in this video are now friends with each other. Is it a coincidence that two of her best friends dropped her out!
They’re all childish and problematic imo. Wouldn’t trust any of them

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.