The Only Way Is Essex #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be awkward for Ella and danni seeing as their boyfriends are childhood friends!!!

Reactions: 3
These people and their bloody cryptic stories and comments. Just spit it out! I guess if it’s linked to an upcoming TOWIE storyline then they are restricted on spilling too much. But it’s all about things that happened months ago.

I see on Amber’s IG that she’s jetted off to New York with / to meet Courtney. Does this woman ever stay at home? She must have had about 10 -12 holidays this year so far! Is she not exhausted?

Reactions: 11
Dani is another of those ones who goes on and on about how happy and positive and in a good place she is. If you have to go on about it like that, I don’t think you are ;)

Reactions: 18
What about Danis story has she deleted it?

I seen the one about Ella. Did anyone watch Ella's live to see what she said?

Who’s Amber in NYC with, 4 glasses at the table, couldn’t see her flying all that way alone as well

Reactions: 2
Who’s Amber in NYC with, 4 glasses at the table, couldn’t see her flying all that way alone as well
So Courtney’s boyfriend is there. Perhaps he has a friend with him. Can’t imagine amber is just third wheeling their holiday. In all the restaurant pics the corner of the table opposite amber is always cut off. Wouldn’t surprise me if she is seeing a friend of Callum’s
---
Also has Chloe b fallen out with junaid and Dani again? See seems like she is on her own and hasn’t been seen out with either of them since before the finale was filmed

Also has Chloe b fallen out with junaid and Dani again? See seems like she is on her own and hasn’t been seen out with either of them since before the finale was filmed
I think they fell out just after the Glass-gate incident. CB made a show of the flowers Dani and Junaid had sent her in support a couple days after said incident. Then they’ve not been near each other at all or mentioned on each other’s social media so I think there has been a fallout. Since then, Chloe B has made a point of parading other sudden “besties” including Kelsey a few times.
That woman could have a fight in an empty room!

If she lost the TOWIE gig, what would she do? She literally just goes to the gym, buys coffees, gets her hair blown out and has a new bestie each week. Going from her Insta. Plus the odd road trip up North.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they fell out just after the Glass-gate incident. CB made a show of the flowers Dani and Junaid had sent her in support a couple days after said incident. Then they’ve not been near each other at all or mentioned on each other’s social media so I think there has been a fallout. Since then, Chloe B has made a point of parading other sudden “besties” including Kelsey a few times.
That woman could have a fight in an empty room!

If she lost the TOWIE gig, what would she do? She literally just goes to the gym, buys coffees, gets her hair blown out and has a new bestie each week. Going from her Insta. Plus the odd road trip up North.
No Junaid and Dani have liked her recent pictures on Instagram

Okay, I stand corrected! I’m surprised they’re still friends in the interim as it seems a friendship group out of convenience.

Think the only thing that will do chloe b good is to be kicked off towie and tv altogether tbh I'm 30 and I'm embarrassed how I acted at that age but my mistakes won't be on the telly/Internet to find she's gonna be so embarrassed in years to come she needs therapy and a fulfilling job/career

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know much about Harry new boyfriend. He seems to have a son. Was he previously with a girl

Reactions: 1
Just seen dans video about Amber acting shady and him having his suspicions. I don’t believe a word of it and he’s got a cheek considering how he’s treated her 😴

Reactions: 14
I am dying to know who amber is in New York with - definitely a guy as she made a point of showing his wrist in the bit before she said she went to meet courtney and Calum.

Reactions: 3
Just seen dans video about Amber acting shady and him having his suspicions. I don’t believe a word of it and he’s got a cheek considering how he’s treated her 😴
I do believe what he says.. She did the same to Jamie with Dan so he must know what she’s like 🙄😂 but I just think it’s ironic coming from him like he’s a victim when he has always shagged around and messed Amber around 😭… also Chloe and Courtney did an interview on the Towie page and they keep implying that Amber ended it with him? I wonder how true that is because Dan’s making out he ended things with her lol!

Reactions: 10
You loose them how you get them, she’s got form after the way she got with Dan by cheating on Jamie, I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.