The Only Way Is Essex #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the Jo and the Juice made Chloe M cry what a drip!! but also it makes me cringe that Brockett has commented on that clip like she just can’t help herself she’s desperate for attention and validation from her wee followers. Chloe M is annoying but I disagree that her and Courtney are bullies. Seems anyone that calls Brockett out on her bullshit is a bully 🥱. Nobody else is throwing ice buckets and glasses at cast mates and can’t keep a mate for more than five minutes.
Don’t forget though they did the same thing to Megan Mckenna long before Brockett, ‘girl band’ are notorious bullies and the only way they’ve ever got a storyline is off using Brocketts name, not one of them including Amber brings anything to the show, even Dan has more personality and that’s saying something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The clip of them all in the daily mail today! Junaid looks bleeping hideous 🤮

Reactions: 1
On that most recent vid posted to towies insta, Ella’s talking about how her fav holiday outfit is a crop top and shorts because she ‘has big tits’ whilst touching her boobs 🤢🤢🤢 why would you even feel the need to add that comment in?? Screams desperate

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What a mess....and her nostrils are uneven/different sizes.
View attachment 2412021
Goodness me, Georgia gone the same way as Frankie Sims. These young woman need a bloody wake up call - they are messing with their faces!! You only need to look at KP or Westbrook and think sod that. Madness.

I don't think Georgia was as pretty as some of the others on Towie, but no way did she need to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Goodness me, Georgia gone the same way as Frankie Sims. These young woman need a bloody wake up call - they are messing with their faces!! You only need to look at KP or Westbrook and think sod that. Madness.

I don't think Georgia was as pretty as some of the others on Towie, but no way did she need to do this.
Really? I think she was so pretty

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Georgia’s nose is awful. Fancy paying to make yourself look worse!

Saw Clelia post that she has broken both feet and both legs. I always thought she was pretty inoffensive on TOWIE and seems like she’s got a good boyfriend supporting her. Wish her well, to lose her Mum when she’s pregnant must be devastating.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Poor Clelia, what an ordeal she has been through. It sounds like she has good people around her.

I despair of what Georgia has done to herself. I agree, she was pretty before and didn't need any work. She said that trolls had got to her with comments about her original nose.

Reactions: 12
Poor Clelia, what an ordeal she has been through. It sounds like she has good people around her.

I despair of what Georgia has done to herself. I agree, she was pretty before and didn't need any work. She said that trolls had got to her with comments about her original nose.
I agree, Clelia's accident and her mum's death have been bloody awful.

Georgia's original nose was so much better. She should have had surgery to remove herself from being tied to that aggressive twathead that she's engaged to.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

So she went and made it worse than what it originally was haha
---
I don't think it was her original nose that was the problem...

it was her gurning jaw /mouth, she always used to gurn.
---
And has she had cheek implants lol, she looks like saw

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.