The Only Way Is Essex #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Series 21:

Lockie: I’m going to start doing a bit more around the flat. I already wash the dishes but I’ll mop the floor too

Strong, independent modern woman Yaz: no don’t do that. Mopping is definitely a girls job and I wouldn’t like to see you doing it.

🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just catching up on the most recent series.
Only stuck on episode 7 and 8. BEYOND boring, dead air etc.

The whole Ella and Pete thing is actually really awkward to watch and I think it’s because Pete doesn’t know how to talk to Ella in any other way than a parent with their teenage child’s friend. He comes across as embarrassing and she comes across as bored.

Dani is a dead ting. She’s so out of place on the show because she has NO relationship with anyone barr dating Gatsby on-off in the background.

Reactions: 16
I haven’t been on this thread for months after I closed my old account! All I can say is THANK GOD the Simms have left! Who the duck is this Junaid, can’t bear him! Dani is as annoying as ever. Roman wants to be her boyfriend - god knows why, he seems like an alright lad who could do much better!

Reactions: 20
Oh my god I was right… it’s probably a scam. What is it with Essex people and all their dodgy dealings. Be warned people do not buy from here!
I sold some of my genuine Chanel bags online and they all went with receipt from the store , authenticity card , box they came in and even the Chanel bag I got at time of purchase. Without the authenticity card , there is no way really to say if it’s fake or not because you need to know the number matches on the item. The buyers from me insisted on the documentation and quite rightly so . So many fakes about . No shade on fakes btw , you can get some really good ones , but this site is selling as if genuine . Not ok .

Reactions: 12
I’m at the part of my rewatch where its Lucy Mecks 21st (i cant believe she was 21!!) and Frankie Essex has just thrown the punch bowl at Jamie 🤣 well deserved. What a minuscule man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m at the part of my rewatch where its Lucy Mecks 21st (i cant believe she was 21!!) and Frankie Essex has just thrown the punch bowl at Jamie 🤣 well deserved. What a minuscule man
Wasn’t he the same Jamie that was with Amber before she cheated with Dan?

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t it horrific. With his mum watching too! I don’t know how I’d feel about having to watch someone bounce around on my son’s dick at my own cancer fundraiser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I find it embarrassing everytime Diags can make a dig about Dan and Amber or Dan being "under the thumb" it honestly just comes across he's jealous cause he's been single for so long.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.