The Only Way Is Essex #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Essex and most of them live nearby - bumped into saffron recently in a local vet where without an appointment she proceeded to speak to everyone like crap - jumped the queue - poisonous I would say. Her jumper covered in stains - vile nasty woman

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I live in Essex and most of them live nearby - bumped into saffron recently in a local vet where without an appointment she proceeded to speak to everyone like crap - jumped the queue - poisonous I would say. Her jumper covered in stains - vile nasty woman
I love a head minor celeb story

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So dani all along assured gatsby that Roman was just a friend and more like family. 2 weeks after they split she kisses Roman and they spend the night together. Gatsby then weeks later moves on and kisses someone. Dani gets upset and accuses him of rubbing it on her face whilst she’s hanging about with Roman EVERYDAY!!!! It’s bleeping hilarious who does she think she is? Her and Ella are just girls you never want to take home to your mum 😂

Reactions: 26
So dani all along assured gatsby that Roman was just a friend and more like family. 2 weeks after they split she kisses Roman and they spend the night together. Gatsby then weeks later moves on and kisses someone. Dani gets upset and accuses him of rubbing it on her face whilst she’s hanging about with Roman EVERYDAY!!!! It’s bleeping hilarious who does she think she is? Her and Ella are just girls you never want to take home to your mum 😂
They'd been split up for like six months and he kissed a girl in a game like wtf she crying for

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The longer I watch Kelsey on TOWIE the more I am inclined to think she is the one who cried ‘I was told I was going to be a star’ when they were all cut.
She is an absolute fuckin TOOL. Really argumentative and passive aggressive in every single scene she’s in. Because she looks a bit docile I always thought she WAS. But she’s actually a really cold, lairy and rude witch. Far worse than Ella.

Reactions: 9
The longer I watch Kelsey on TOWIE the more I am inclined to think she is the one who cried ‘I was told I was going to be a star’ when they were all cut.
She is an absolute fuckin TOOL. Really argumentative and passive aggressive in every single scene she’s in. Because she looks a bit docile I always thought she WAS. But she’s actually a really cold, lairy and rude witch. Far worse than Ella.
Eye brows are dire too and she’s a complete cat fish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why Cara Kilbey hasn’t splashed her engagement and ring all over her instagram? I don’t know her personally loool but there is just one post showing some flowers to say “Before I said YES 💍” and nothing else? Would have thought it’d be everywhere like others do

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought that too, especially as she has waited a while (three children and also whilst he was in prison) I wonder if the ring wasn’t to her taste?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah I thought that too, especially as she has waited a while (three children and also whilst he was in prison) I wonder if the ring wasn’t to her taste?
Ooh i didn’t know he was in prison!! I actually really liked Cara and Billi on the show, anyone know if they’re still good friends?

Reactions: 5
Ooh i didn’t know he was in prison!! I actually really liked Cara and Billi on the show, anyone know if they’re still good friends?
They are. People thought they weren’t close as Cara wasn’t a bridesmaid but it’s only because she had just given birth

They are still friends- she posted today that she wasn’t bridesmaid for billi but that she was a witness - made a joke that it was a more special job! I like them both too, they were great on towie, genuine friends too.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else cringe at this? Cara Kilbey saying she runs this page full time as a career. I had a look at it last night and would absolutely not be surprised if these are fakes off of DH gate and she’s selling them for a massive profit. I couldn’t see anywhere saying they come with authenticity cards and given the business her baby dad is in and went to jail for it wouldn’t suprise me

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I watched the one on itvbe yesterday where everyone seems to think that Pete won’t be friends with Chloe sims because Megan won’t let him. I’m pretty certain he has his own issues with Chloe, but also can you blame him/Megan if the issue is because of how she was with Megan?
Thinking about it honestly, would anyone want their partner to be friends with someone who has publicly said they don’t want to be around you because of things they ‘know’ about your relationship?
I cannot imagine Georgia being ok with someone like that being around Tommy, but she is so far up Chloe sims’ arse.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else cringe at this? Cara Kilbey saying she runs this page full time as a career. I had a look at it last night and would absolutely not be surprised if these are fakes off of DH gate and she’s selling them for a massive profit. I couldn’t see anywhere saying they come with authenticity cards and given the business her baby dad is in and went to jail for it wouldn’t suprise me
Pre loved is second hand .. so she’s selling stuff on belonging to other people

Reactions: 4
Pre loved is second hand .. so she’s selling stuff on belonging to other people
I know what preloved is thanks but what I’m saying is she’s selling these items for such high prices I’d at least want proof of authenticity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.