Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wellingtonboots

Amy and Harry’s conversations would be half the time if they didn’t constantly repeat what the other one has said.
‘he’s so good with polly..’
‘So good…’

‘he loves kids’
‘Yeah loves kids…’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Diags can be so mean-spirited. Talking about them having kids “Maybe a little Dan Edgar or a little Amber Turner God forbid🙄”, who speaks like that about their best friend’s serious girlfriend of 3 years?

The snide comments Diags has been making about Amber for all these years are really strange and downright nasty. There’s so many more examples of this. Diags comments in general towards his “friends” Dan/Gatsby/Pete/Amber do overstep the mark sometimes in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jennytea

VIP Member
I bet Amy is just glad it is twins so she will finally be able to say two of her kids have the same dad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Wtf. Watching old Towie Christmas specials and they were talking about what they want for Xmas. Carol says "old Mark in young Mark's body." Sorry that's so creepy 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Queenie2nd

Jordan has played a wonderfully strategic game this series!
He came in marketed as Lockie's best friend whilst Pete was away.
He wasted no time showcasing his 'talent' as a singer. He's promoted his hairdressing business. He's shown his vulnerable side by discussing his mums cancer diagnosis. He's got with the main women from both friendship groups (Brockett and Ella), last week's episode was centerd round him and showcased his presenting skills. He's pulled a blinder. TOWIE isn't what it used to be so if you arr gonna go on there best to promote and market yourself which he has done. The rest like Dani should take a leaf out of his book, instead of arguing about an ex or bitching with girls find a way to up your marketability.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39

Sundaytwelve

What are the bets she told the ultrasound technician ‘oh shut up’ when she was told it was twins, with Harry echoing from miles away with their shared brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The way the Wright’s treated Lauren as if she was a slave that had to dote on Mark while he was out cheating on her… Clearly they think a woman’s place is in the kitchen, nasty bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 35

Sez99

VIP Member
Amy and Harry’s conversations would be half the time if they didn’t constantly repeat what the other one has said.
‘he’s so good with polly..’
‘So good…’

‘he loves kids’
‘Yeah loves kids…’
Hahahaha this has killed me.
Arent they like two people who have had lobotomies.

• Haha

Queenie2nd

Amber and Dan: the problem with Amber she always saw Dan as a prize she had to win. When doing so, women get into this competitive mode about winning and not actually fully looking at what they believe is 'the prize'. 3 years on Amber has realised Dan ain't shit. Is she bankrolling him? What is he doing outside of Towie? People keep saying he can't be a director till 2031, but Amber or his mum could be a director of a company that his earnings go through and then they can pay him what they like. When Amber was on Chloe and Courtney's podcast she said that Dan was working on app, that was several months and I've seen nothing about it online. I think Dan is a bum a dull one at that. I was even suprised to hear in todays episode Dan wouldn't even go on double dates with Chloe, Courtney and their partners or has to be forced to initiate going out for dinner. She's literally excepting less than the bare minimum just to give the illusion she's 'won'

• Heart

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I don't really get the comments about Brockett and men. Like since she's been on the show, she had a relationship with Harry, she had a thing with Ella's mysterious ex and she had a couple of romps with lockie, hardly the town bike. The fact that Amy Childs of all people is commenting on it too... So many hypocrites on this show honestly.

Reactions: 34

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Continuing my rewatch and just had to get off my chest how much I hate Mark Wright. So so so much. Such a horrible prick and his whole family have weird incest vibes🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 34

bananabutter

VIP Member
Dan has never come across as in love with Amber. It’s always come across like he just goes along with everything because he’s more comfortable having a girlfriend at home but any sign of further commitment he panics. She deserves better 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s the sort of man that will carry on like this with her, then as soon as someone else comes along he’ll be engaged within six months

Reactions: 33

VIP Member
It was Mike Hassini! He’d been chasing Chloe Meadows but she didn’t trust him and someone said she’s right not to as he was snogging Amy Childs in Faces! 🤣🤣🤣
Everything happens in Faces 😂😂😂

Whenever I hear about Faces I just think of Sam Faiers ‘I ain’t been Faces’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

e8Ent

Never thought I’d say this but I feel for amber turner. Just watched the episode from Sunday and Dan really isn’t bothered about her and I think she knows it. Also all this rubbish about having businesses, if you truly want something you’ll do anything to get it, so why not just get a job!!?!! Get some actual experience in whatever field it is that you want to open these “businesses” in, or go and study and get a relevant degree that will help you! He’s just making excuses and she can see it. Sad situation, but he’s a lazy man child and I think she’s only just realising it.

• Heart

Emmarowleyhun

I think Tommy is just a prick tbh. I'm sick of his holier than thou attitude. Making out like he didn't get a huge help with his trainer business, putting it down to pure hard work. Not saying he hasn't worked hard, but don't make out that you didn't get a better shot than most. Let's not forget how much a dick he was in towie.

• Heart