The Only Way Is Essex #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she’s said before that she’s only 5ft and she does looks smaller in height to all the other girls .

Reactions: 2
God when did Lockie go from been so handsome to looking like a 40+ seedy looking slime ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't stand Junaid. He makes my teeth itch. Get him off my screen 😢
He was on this Amazon prime reality show, Lovestruck High, and was even more of a drama causer on that. I thought he was younger then he is (27 I think) I was like why he is hanging out with these people on Towie.

Reactions: 6
He was on this Amazon prime reality show, Lovestruck High, and was even more of a drama causer on that. I thought he was younger then he is (27 I think) I was like why he is hanging out with these people on Towie.
He's desperate for fame

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get with Amy that maybe someone can fill me in on is why pollys dad has never been in her life. Amy has said they tried to get pregnant for 2-3 years before having polly but when polly was literally a new born she was already with another guy. So where tf is polly’s dad?? If he’s that bad why was she trying to have a baby with him for so long? to try for a baby for apparently 2-3 years (I actually think Amy’s a compulsive liar and makes dates and timelines up at this point) then why would he just never bother? It doesn’t make much sense . also I find it mad she had polly April 2017 and then her son Sept 2018 both by diff dads. I didn’t realise they were that close in age!

Edit - just looked he apparently went back to prison in 2019 for arson ffs 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else not think Ella isn’t lying but neither is Dan somehow I feel like he did something but thought nothing of it and Ella is running with it like she did when she thought Pete fancied her

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else not think Ella isn’t lying but neither is Dan somehow I feel like he did something but thought nothing of it and Ella is running with it like she did when she thought Pete fancied her
He looked a bit guilty on tonight's episode like 🤷🏻

Reactions: 10
I feel like Amber and dan need to leave towie. The producers always make their actual relationship a main storyline which I don't think is fair. Tommy and Georgia never had these storylines season after season causing drama in their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think they are the storyline as they are the only couple. Don’t buy Jordan and Ella one bit, next Ep is dani and gatsby it’s all fake.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.