The Only Way Is Essex #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to mark wright he is actually vile! Telling Lauren if she keeps eating like she does she don’t fit into a wedding dress. Snacking her arse as she gets into the horse and cart when the woman told him off for being un chivalrous. Then trying on wedding rings he wants a loose one so he can put it in his pocket if hr sees a fit girl yet hers has to be superglued on??? That’s complete red flag 🚩 behaviour even said in a joke to mates you wouldn’t say it to her face. Why isn’t he cancelled?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going back to mark wright he is actually vile! Telling Lauren if she keeps eating like she does she don’t fit into a wedding dress. Snacking her arse as she gets into the horse and cart when the woman told him off for being un chivalrous. Then trying on wedding rings he wants a loose one so he can put it in his pocket if hr sees a fit girl yet hers has to be superglued on??? That’s complete red flag 🚩 behaviour even said in a joke to mates you wouldn’t say it to her face. Why isn’t he cancelled?
I often wonder what Michelle Keegan sees in him. He was a nasty prick in the first few series and I doubt he changed that much, especially as his dad is exactly the same.

I'm just on the episode where Lydia and Arg have taken the pig to Sam and Billies shop opening

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Amy has a cheek saying Chloe brocket gets her ‘claws into’ men 😭😭 She’s one to bleeping talk .

Reactions: 24
Agreed, he’s awful! I’m absolutely no Lauren fan at all but she should have run a mile. He treated her awfully.

Reactions: 10
Agreed, he’s awful! I’m absolutely no Lauren fan at all but she should have run a mile. He treated her awfully.
Totally agree , even at the time it was shocking and there was hardly any awareness online about narcissistic and emotional abuse . I’ve never forgiven him for it and makes me
Wonder what kinda person Michelle keegan is to accept it or if he does it with her . Or maybe that’s why she works away a lot lol . I think Lauren is a damaged soul , again not a fan of her because I think everyone has the capacity to change their life and how they behave but I do think she drifted from bad relationship to bad relationship because she craved love so much .

Reactions: 15
Oh don’t get me started on the misogyny, sexism, bullying, and abuse of the early days. I truely believe we watched the downfall of Lauren Goodger as it happened. It wasn’t just Mark either, Carole and Leah are guilty as sin. That scene just after he has gaslighted her into an engagement and then gets with Sam and she eavesdrops on them at the Halloween party and she breaks down to Lauren pope is heartbreaking. She can’t even catch her breath and she says something about her her whole life has been rejection and he was her family. It’s almost like Stockholm Syndrome!

As for Michelle keegan, unless she’s broken his ego right down and rebuilt him then I can’t see how he’s changed that much, or, why she’s bother. Unless he is so superficial that now he’s got the ultimate sexy girlfriend, he just treated her better because he respects people according to their physical appearance. I’d struggle to be with someone even if they ‘used’ to be like that. Imagine spending all day filming Brassic with dreamy Joe Gilgun and then going back to that fat tongued twit. I’m delighted that he isn’t aging well 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
yeah I do! It’s all grim how they speak about eachother
That’s good. Currently seeing people constantly defend brockett and her possy but slate the others. Although the comments on the towie insta page are finally seeing Chloe and Courtney for what they are 😬😬

Reactions: 3
Meadows and Courtney are very immature and cringeworthy.

They try to act superior and that they are “nice” girls but they’re as bitchy as the rest of them.

Reactions: 8
How do we do a new thread ?? Does anyone know how to do it? Lol

Reactions: 1
Totally agree , even at the time it was shocking and there was hardly any awareness online about narcissistic and emotional abuse . I’ve never forgiven him for it and makes me
Wonder what kinda person Michelle keegan is to accept it or if he does it with her . Or maybe that’s why she works away a lot lol . I think Lauren is a damaged soul , again not a fan of her because I think everyone has the capacity to change their life and how they behave but I do think she drifted from bad relationship to bad relationship because she craved love so much .
Agreed! It’s so true that she is just so desperate to be loved, that’s why she convinces herself that every dodgy guy since is ‘the one’. She’s very damaged.

Oh don’t get me started on the misogyny, sexism, bullying, and abuse of the early days. I truely believe we watched the downfall of Lauren Goodger as it happened. It wasn’t just Mark either, Carole and Leah are guilty as sin. That scene just after he has gaslighted her into an engagement and then gets with Sam and she eavesdrops on them at the Halloween party and she breaks down to Lauren pope is heartbreaking. She can’t even catch her breath and she says something about her her whole life has been rejection and he was her family. It’s almost like Stockholm Syndrome!

As for Michelle keegan, unless she’s broken his ego right down and rebuilt him then I can’t see how he’s changed that much, or, why she’s bother. Unless he is so superficial that now he’s got the ultimate sexy girlfriend, he just treated her better because he respects people according to their physical appearance. I’d struggle to be with someone even if they ‘used’ to be like that. Imagine spending all day filming Brassic with dreamy Joe Gilgun and then going back to that fat tongued twit. I’m delighted that he isn’t aging well 🤷‍♀️
This is spot on! His family were vile to her as well. The way they reacted during his engagement party speech as well!! Eye rolling and all sorts! And Carol delighting in telling Lauren when Sam was coming for dinner just months after their engagement ended.
I felt so bad for Lauren watching that Halloween party clip. It must have been heartbreaking for her.
And I absolutely think he is the type of guy who would treat Michelle better because of how he views her on her looks. It’s awful but I just have always thought he would be the type of guy who would be like that!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.