Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Amy Childs was just on a tik tok live with Harry , she had her daughter mocking Amber saying ‘what does Amber Turner sound like’ and getting her to do an impression! Wtf then Amy started laughing about someone commenting about Harry calling Amber Regina George.. Amy was like ‘that was the best comment’ and Harry was like ‘it’s true’.. Wtf bullying someone and exploiting your little girl to do it 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She used to always be on the sesh and back at parties. So was Sam and Billie. Her ex that is Polly’s dad was also massively in to as well.
Did you ever see the videos from Ferne’s 30th party? Sam was gurning so bad. They were quickly deleted
Managed to find a screenshot of Sam’s thread
7E34A1D7-4949-41EE-900C-AAD39ADAC347.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Sez99

VIP Member
GOD FORGIVE ME but how did no one ever put that moose Dani in her place during any arguments on TOWIE and tell her what an ugly bastard she is ?
I must be near her final series here, it’s the Megan Mc Kenna / Chloe Lewis fallout and just looking at Dani with her wild hair and crazy eyes and American Dad jaw , she is a monster !!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jennytea

VIP Member
Can’t believe Amy is a grown woman with two children and is trying to bully someone. She’s embarrassing at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

xcyber

Chatty Member
Pretty vile and racist everyone going on about Junaid’s nose. Its a typical Indian nose.
Same people that mocked Georgia’s Greek nose then slated her when she got a nose job.
Pretty sure he’s Pakistani. I think it’s more offensive to call his nose ‘typical’ of an ethnicity tbf.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
I'm just starting episode 3 of the new series. I think they need to scrap it now

Dani is vile, Ella is vile, Amy is vile, Harry is vile, Saf is pointless, Yaz is vile etc

They all need to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I quite like Chloe brockett right, but she always posts on her stories like "I'm wearing a size small" or size 8. I'm not being funny, I think she's got a banging body and a nice shape but she looks similar proportions to me (albeit she is more toned) and there's no way in hell she's an 8. And there is nothing wrong with that but why do they feel the need to lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jennytea

VIP Member
Am I the only one who never felt sorry for Amber’s ex Jamie because I remembered what a cunt he was when he was on towie years before? He spoke about women disgustingly and bragged about all the girls on the show he had shagged (sam’s sister billie and joeys sister frankie).. He also tried to throw a punch bowl at frankie and ruined either Mario or Lucy’s party lol.. He was meant to be someone who shags everyone and would cheat on Amber anyway so I really didn’t think he deserved the sympathy 😂

Sez99

VIP Member
After watching this episode I thought yaz was bad but junaid Ella and dani are all worse. How are they getting petty and calling Chloe B fake for checking on Junaid? In the same breath getting mad that Amber didn’t say anything. Focus on yourselves, oh wait they can’t because if they did they wouldn’t have a place on the show :sick:

Amy being a bimbo as usual, Saff being in the background as she’s so boring, Pete being cringe as usual, he needs to accept it’s not 2015 anymore he’s not the hot guy on the block any longer
The fuckin convo between Pete and Ella KILLED ME.
‘How are you’
‘Good yeah you’
‘Yeah good how ya been’
‘Yeah good u been good’
‘Yeah i been good, u been good’
‘Yeah good, u good’

hahahahahahahahah

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Just caught up , danni is vile . She has way too much confidence for someone who is not attractive

• Haha
  • Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why tf is Chloe wanting to make up with Saffron 😩 People are acting like she’s the main character. The way she’s been mature and turned up and she said ‘maybe I’m growing up’ and Saffron said ‘finally’ 🙃😭 sorry but wtf . Saffron is a decade older than her, she argued with her when Chloe was literally still a teenager. She should be the embarrassed one not Chloe.

Reactions: 36

Dollywobs

Oh don’t get me started on the misogyny, sexism, bullying, and abuse of the early days. I truely believe we watched the downfall of Lauren Goodger as it happened. It wasn’t just Mark either, Carole and Leah are guilty as sin. That scene just after he has gaslighted her into an engagement and then gets with Sam and she eavesdrops on them at the Halloween party and she breaks down to Lauren pope is heartbreaking. She can’t even catch her breath and she says something about her her whole life has been rejection and he was her family. It’s almost like Stockholm Syndrome!

As for Michelle keegan, unless she’s broken his ego right down and rebuilt him then I can’t see how he’s changed that much, or, why she’s bother. Unless he is so superficial that now he’s got the ultimate sexy girlfriend, he just treated her better because he respects people according to their physical appearance. I’d struggle to be with someone even if they ‘used’ to be like that. Imagine spending all day filming Brassic with dreamy Joe Gilgun and then going back to that fat tongued twat. I’m delighted that he isn’t aging well 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

jules-88

God when did Lockie go from been so handsome to looking like a 40+ seedy looking slime ball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35