The Only Way Is Essex #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching ep 2 -
Ella smirking and gossiping about Dan Edgar and Amber when she used to cry about being in a relationship where she would be cheated on. bleeping hell short memory . Yaz sat there after being another one who’s been cheated on.. She was friends with Amber too previously so why not say to stop talking about it or ask her mate to not be so trashy? A bleeping group of clowns these lot are. Whether it’s true or not it makes Ella look bad, even Danni is saying on this episode the same as the last one they were BOTH hand in hand, Danni has made it clear they were doing it to each other and it wasn’t one sided. Ella clearly was up for it. Saffron talking about the situation as if anyone cares about her opinion 😴 When lockie was helping her golf she looked way too excited by it 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder what they all think watching this back now there are legal proceedings.

Amy Harry and saffron are awful, they just want everyone to be as miserable as they are

Reactions: 22
Amy and Harry are pathetic, so childish and embarrassing, they need to take a look at the originals they started the show with and realise why they're not in their shoes , I'm not saying ones who have left are perfect but at least they've managed to make a career

Reactions: 18
I absolutely despised Lewis Bloor. Remember him gaslighting that Nicole girl? Disgusting pig 🤮

Georgia definitely takes pictures of Chloe Sims to the surgeon. Watch how quickly she goes platinum blonde now……

Reactions: 21
Just watched episode 2, never thought I would ever be team Amber. Harry and saffron love the drama and are the biggest witches. Ella yaz and dani are horrible. Really scraping for storylines judging my episode 3 preview

Just watching ep 2 -
Ella smirking and gossiping about Dan Edgar and Amber when she used to cry about being in a relationship where she would be cheated on. bleeping hell short memory . Yaz sat there after being another one who’s been cheated on.. She was friends with Amber too previously so why not say to stop talking about it or ask her mate to not be so trashy? A bleeping group of clowns these lot are. Whether it’s true or not it makes Ella look bad, even Danni is saying on this episode the same as the last one they were BOTH hand in hand, Danni has made it clear they were doing it to each other and it wasn’t one sided. Ella clearly was up for it. Saffron talking about the situation as if anyone cares about her opinion 😴 When lockie was helping her golf she looked way too excited by it 😭
Completely agree!!! When yaz agreed amber controls Dan. Jealous much that she could never change lockie?

Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Amy is admitting her relationship has had problems on screen cause she usually acts deluded.. Holding on to something when you’re having those types of issues this early on is NOT commendable.. If she didn’t have every man playing dad to her kids straight away, and took her time then she could walk away and not have to worry about the kids being effected. I feel like she is just desperate to be with someone and to play house and it doesn’t matter who it is. Is this whole year anniversary frustrating anyone else too? None of the timeline makes sense . She got with him the end of last year this was shot in like June wasn't it wtf? Also the whole ‘you aren’t pollys dad’ subject, Amy saying ‘I didn’t mean that’ .. it’s bleeping true 🤣 and why would he be hurt by it he’s been with Amy 2 mins and she had another man playing dad to her kids and living with her a few months before u met.. ‘I love polly like she’s my own’... what about Richy lmao forgotten again!

Reactions: 15
Dans got lawyers involved about Ella’s comments I believe, he put a story up about it last week
That was over the daily mail article about him touching her inappropriate.. very misleading headline…Ella then said the story was blown out of proportion and the papers told lies ..

Reactions: 3
DM commenters on Danielle's wedding article think that Georgia is pregnant again....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Saffron is 100% sucking a producer off on that show.. how tf has she got so much airtime 😭 and why did she say about there being another diva on the show on about the new guy as if to suggest she’s the main star, referring to herself as if she’s Gemma Collins when everyone knows GC called herself a diva on there for years. Is the show trying to make her the main character 😂 it isn’t gonna happen!!! Even the scene this week with her making whale noises, she is so unfunny it’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I quite like Chloe brockett right, but she always posts on her stories like "I'm wearing a size small" or size 8. I'm not being funny, I think she's got a banging body and a nice shape but she looks similar proportions to me (albeit she is more toned) and there's no way in hell she's an 8. And there is nothing wrong with that but why do they feel the need to lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I quite like Chloe brockett right, but she always posts on her stories like "I'm wearing a size small" or size 8. I'm not being funny, I think she's got a banging body and a nice shape but she looks similar proportions to me (albeit she is more toned) and there's no way in hell she's an 8. And there is nothing wrong with that but why do they feel the need to lie?
Her body is banging but I agree with you she isn’t an 8 😂

Reactions: 16
Yeah she’s quite curvy, she looks great but I’d say more a 10/12 unless she’s very short?

Reactions: 13
Yeah she’s quite curvy, she looks great but I’d say more a 10/12 unless she’s very short?
Remember when Kelly Brook tried to say she was a ‘healthy size 12’ when she was squeezing into a 16. I don’t get why these people can’t be honest about their sizes. There’s NO shame!!

Also I am not happy to see Amber going through tit this season but I am honestly happier the heats of Chloe Brockett because what that girl went through the last 3 series has been SHOCKING. Much as it’s tit to see Amber being ridiculed and picked apart now, it at least shows those witches for what they are as they go for another victim.

Reactions: 23
What size are you then?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.