The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she one of the original porta potties?! I remember her from the old X factor days where she was Chloe Mafia 😂😂😂 but she’s surrounded by controversy! Her thread is fun haha

Reactions: 15
Why isnt Ellie in any of Daisey’s pics? There isn’t a single pic of them together doing the ‘sister sister’ bit or even Ellie with rest of the family…very strange straight if affairs!!! 🤨

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1764743Roidhead was there, nothing attractive about him looks like he needs to take a tit 24/7 and his nose is huge to compensate for his little Bart. Not surprised they had another row he has probably tried to ruin Daisey’s birthday party again just like 2 years ago when it all kicked off and Ellie showed what she’s really like by dumping Daisey on her birthday, spent it alone crying not knowing a soul out there in Dubai. Never seen her that sad
No way is this jay???! No wayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Massive drugs busts going on in Dubai and Spain, wonder where Bart will end up 💊💊💊💊💊💊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't Jay buy a barbers last summer in Spain? I vaguely remember Ellie's story there drinking "the best coffee she's ever had" from the barbers? But then I saw nothing from there since? That was so random
Probably to launder money

Reactions: 10
7D077972-7119-4A9C-83C6-4BF9760C756D.jpeg

Get yourselves down to TK Maxx to get your hands on high end exclusive fashion brand Odolls Collection 🥴
They had loads of this tat in there, I’ve never seen it in person before and It’s all horrific quality and really reduced prices.
Don’t get me wrong I love a good TK Maxx bargain, but I thought they marketed it as a super exclusive brand sold in selfridges etc, and the fact they they’ve done ‘drops’ / collections means it should be a sell out and not wind up here??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1775023

Get yourselves down to TK Maxx to get your hands on high end exclusive fashion brand Odolls Collection 🥴
They had loads of this tat in there, I’ve never seen it in person before and It’s all horrific quality and really reduced prices.
Don’t get me wrong I love a good TK Maxx bargain, but I thought they marketed it as a super exclusive brand sold in selfridges etc, and the fact they they’ve done ‘drops’ / collections means it should be a sell out and not wind up here??
This collection won’t last. I’m intrigued what the accounts show. Is it even making money? They’ve not promoted this collab with TK MAXX have they? Doesn’t fit their aesthetics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This collection won’t last. I’m intrigued what the accounts show. Is it even making money? They’ve not promoted this collab with TK MAXX have they? Doesn’t fit their aesthetics 😂
I still get puzzled by the office HQ. Like do they just hire it occasionally for PR. Not a chance they have full time staff working there seriously

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.