The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love seeing normal pictures of them.

They look like nice normal people you’d see around, even her lips look fairly normal.

The edited photos are just so ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
I love seeing normal pictures of them.

They look like nice normal people you’d see around, even her lips look fairly normal.

The edited photos are just so ridiculous.
I completely agree, the point is show how fake social media is. For many they wouldn’t even blink at the second picture, they’d assume is was real and it’s important to highlight the damage filters, facetune and faceapp does to us. Nelly London has a fab new reel about video editing and how you can completely change your body even in a video in seconds.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m reaaaaally confused about the shape of her bum??? if u were in that position wouldn’t you have like a line where ur bum and leg are bending back,like an under cheek line if that makes sense?
it looks like she has a nappy on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m reaaaaally confused about the shape of her bum??? if u were in that position wouldn’t you have like a line where ur bum and leg are bending back,like an under cheek line if that makes sense?
You would if you had a ‘real life’ bum yes. But she doesn’t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fucks me off so much seeing Vinny constantly driving whilst on his phone, especially seeing as he lives so local to me. I hope that if the worst was to happen he only takes himself out and no one innocent. bleep.

Reactions: 14
Can’t quite believe the difference in these pics. Looks a good few years older in the second! 😱
Her nose job looks bad there looks like her tip cartilage is about to pop out of her skin

Though I think she’s looks more prettier in the second picture

Reactions: 2
Missed daiseys bday, barely in any pics for her party and now off to have a lonely Xmas in Dubai with Bart🤮
If I remember rightly it’s the second year on the trot that she hasn’t spent Xmas with her family. All this ‘family is everything’ is a load of old tosh!! She’s literally obsessed with 5ft Bart the narc!!! 😂

Reactions: 9
And I’m sure she said last Christmas she’d be spending the next one with her family?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I’m sure she said last Christmas she’d be spending the next one with her family?
She spent it with his mum and sister (aka brother Leigh) last year. Maybe her family don’t like Bart the narc so they don’t want to spend it with him!😂 She’s completely under his spell that’s for sure!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the 3rd as they spent it in Dubai 2 years ago too, remember the broken hand! Maybe Bart isn’t welcome around the o’donnells?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.