The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie even said the holiday was last minute. So it’s not as if she had it booked before daisy sorted her party. Plus she knows her sisters birthday lol!

I think Ellie is feeling massively insecure atm. Right now I’m loving daisys more natural look and honestly she looks like she’s having such a good time whereas Ellie looks trapped and sick of her life. I think deep down she wants to leave Bart but she loves the lifestyle too much. Whatever the reason for her hospital visit, I think that’s really took a toll on her mental health and she’s just wanting to be a bit more low key.

probably why she uploaded that old photo of her the other day wearing that yellow gold dress next to his car 🥴

Reactions: 2
What does everyone think to her recent vlogs on YT?
Very eyeopening to see Daisey (and Roxy) without filters.
Daisey speaks about not tanning as she’s getting laser treatment on her face and hair removal on her body so it’s not a new image for her. I personally don’t see the point of her getting laser treatment to deal with sun damage on her face when she’ll tan again as soon as she can. My stepdaughter has a similar skin and takes a really deep tan, she is beautiful now in her early 20s but in 20 years I think she’ll regret tanning.
Daisey also talks about her lip and makes out one side naturally goes up when in actual fact the other side drops down cos of the filler

Reactions: 3
I doubt she has had a BBL cause she had no fat on her to transfer from. She has had something non surgical though definitely or she has invested in some good fake bum knickers lol
I think it might be aqualyx fat dissolving injections. Takes about 10 minutes, not too expensive, minimal downtime and you can get it done regularly

Reactions: 5
A masquerade party but no masks? 🤷‍♀️

I thought she made a big thing about no under 18’s but there’s kids there?

No sign of Bart

Reactions: 10
Noticed Daisey recently followed pantersis Leigh again but no sign of her either.

CDC54FC5-3FFF-49C2-91DD-CCE9A3FCC8BE.jpeg
Catfish from White Chicks… you know it’s bad when a MUA can’t save that face, she does look like a man with a wig on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Party looked dead! Ellie really is your girl next door without a filter on isn't she. I’d be so embarrassed seeing people in real life. I think that’s why she doesn’t do much work with brands etc cause she’s a catfish. I know Daisey is as well but I just don’t think she’s as bad as insecure as Ellie

Reactions: 14
There was something very uncomfortable about watching Daisey sat in the middle of two girls posing and feeding them a drink each like she’s some messiah, trying to all act sexy whilst having a bottle shoved in your face 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daisey’s singing is awful. Also what is wrong with these girls doing this to their lips (photo below)

There was something very uncomfortable about watching Daisey sat in the middle of two girls posing and feeding them a drink each like she’s some messiah, trying to all act sexy whilst having a bottle shoved in your face 🤢
It’s like they are her dogs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
7AF3BC6B-6753-47B0-AD48-37A453D532EC.jpeg
Roidhead was there, nothing attractive about him looks like he needs to take a tit 24/7 and his nose is huge to compensate for his little Bart. Not surprised they had another row he has probably tried to ruin Daisey’s birthday party again just like 2 years ago when it all kicked off and Ellie showed what she’s really like by dumping Daisey on her birthday, spent it alone crying not knowing a soul out there in Dubai. Never seen her that sad

• Haha
View attachment 1764743Roidhead was there, nothing attractive about him looks like he needs to take a tit 24/7 and his nose is huge to compensate for his little Bart. Not surprised they had another row he has probably tried to ruin Daisey’s birthday party again just like 2 years ago when it all kicked off and Ellie showed what she’s really like by dumping Daisey on her birthday, spent it alone crying not knowing a soul out there in Dubai. Never seen her that sad
Wow hardly reconise him

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1764743Roidhead was there, nothing attractive about him looks like he needs to take a tit 24/7 and his nose is huge to compensate for his little Bart. Not surprised they had another row he has probably tried to ruin Daisey’s birthday party again just like 2 years ago when it all kicked off and Ellie showed what she’s really like by dumping Daisey on her birthday, spent it alone crying not knowing a soul out there in Dubai. Never seen her that sad
He's no Joss, that's for sure.

Reactions: 1
From the looks of daisey’s party I couldn’t tell if she was turning 24 or 14. It looked like a bunch of kids at prom 😂 and the big poster of her with the red carpet that says vogue is so cringe

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.