The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t looked at these two for ages
Just came across Daisey, is it just me or has she changed loads? It’s like she’s been to rehab and come out the person she was before they took off on insta. The make up looks different, dare I say more natural, and no tan 😱😱 I am. Shooketh!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just in case anyone was unaware it’s “Baby D’s” birthday today! She might have mentioned it once or twice on her story to demonstrate to the world how popular and well liked she is 🥱🙄
the sad thing is, all these people posting pics for her bday… she is never ever with any friends. Just alone or her sister. It’s all fake

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but looks like they’re paying insta accounts like @theluxegirls to repost their photos.
the accounts have “DM for promotion” which basically means “pay to be featured” and they’re always tagged and credited in the caption by multiple big pages

Reactions: 7
Daisey saying that wasn’t all the story’s she’s tagged in😂 like she has loads of friends posting story’s for her birthday 😂😂😂😂

Ok daisey we believe you 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who were the people in Daisey’s ig story for her birthday? A bunch of grotty men, some random girls and woman who owns a clinic? So random, especially considering her birthdays when she was with TZ and the parties looked somewhat okay :confused: Seems like a birthday party downgrade

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think daisy has had lipo or ab etching on her stomach in her recent post??? Those ab lines down her stomach seem to have come from nowhere??

And I wonder why Leigh and daisy don’t chill together no more?

Not sure what ab etching is but she’s defo had something done! I don’t buy that she’s always working out either

Reactions: 6
Can we just take a moment… all the filler she has pumped into her face is migrating badly, baboon sausage lips nothing new but those bloated hamster cheeks starting to look more like B(r)o Selecta Leigh every day. She must think Bart is delusional and blind, expecting a big fat ring soon but can’t even post 1 pic without filter.

And yet again miss Facetune fucked off with Bart to miss out on her sis birthday, let’s not forget 2 years ago she left Daisey alone in Dubai to stay with him after the fight. I’m not sure if he’s that manipulative to get her away from Daisey as much as possible but their toxic on off relationship made her look dead behind the eyes. Not that she’ll ever change, Lambo over family any day. Honestly more embarrassing than Daisey and it has to be said, refreshing to see Daisey non edited and she actually seemed nice in her latest vlog with Roxy.

F8E48086-F662-4156-AF2B-A729E819D0DA.jpeg
779C174A-692F-44A2-AD7D-B18A307C21AA.jpeg
B6510041-3EC0-487D-9734-4BFA3DB3E147.jpeg
D2103C95-FCFF-44A8-AE5B-AE26B4E56E36.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can we just take a moment… all the filler she has pumped into her face is migrating badly, baboon sausage lips nothing new but those bloated hamster cheeks starting to look more like B(r)o Selecta Leigh every day. She must think Bart is delusional and blind, expecting a big fat ring soon but can’t even post 1 pic without filter.

And yet again miss Facetune fucked off with Bart to miss out on her sis birthday, let’s not forget 2 years ago she left Daisey alone in Dubai to stay with him after the fight. I’m not sure if he’s that manipulative to get her away from Daisey as much as possible but their toxic on off relationship made her look dead behind the eyes. Not that she’ll ever change, Lambo over family any day. Honestly more embarrassing than Daisey and it has to be said, refreshing to see Daisey non edited and she actually seemed nice in her latest vlog with Roxy.

View attachment 1746270View attachment 1746273View attachment 1746271View attachment 1746272
Yeah refreshing to see daisey ‘non edited’ (????) still not admitting to her multiple surgeries tho , is she ???

still full of herself and still full of bull**it ✌🏼

Guess she’s not so ‘non edited’ and ‘natural’ after all then 🙃😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Havnt looked at these 2s thread in bleeping forever, I had a random thought pop in my head earlier.
remember when Craizey and TZ had first split up, they archived all of their pics on Insta so people started to ask questions. Craizey said they hadn’t split up it was because they were in Spain they had to remove some photos.

Hilarious, what bullshit that was :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Ellie being away for Daisey bday is nasty tbh thought they were a lot closer than that, I know people have prior plans and things but to choose to be with Bart instead of Daisey.. 🫢

Reactions: 6
Not here to body shame but anyone with Daisey’s diet and general body fat percentage would not have visible abs… She’s always been slim but since her weight gain and in comparison to her arms , legs and chest, the skin on her stomach should not be that thin. I agree with everyone saying she’s had something done there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.