The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t deal with daisey flashing her abs like she did it all in the gym. Nah daisey you did it all through treatments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last night Ellie posted pic of 2 glasses of champagne on an emirates flight. Deleted now. And daiseys at the gym left behind

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i know this isn’t about the Otrolls but has anyone seen Stephen bear Twitter🤮🤮🤮 I would be clawing skin knowing I left him near me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Not related but does anyone know anything about Silky? Like what even is his real name? Daisey once said he was her cousin. Him and Ellie don’t follow each other though. Probably a lie! I’m intrigued as him and his girlfriend/wife have just had a baby boy. She’s a gypsy by the looks of it. Could they be related? Also his girlfriend is only 22! How old is he? He must be 40s surely? Seems bizarre to me!

Reactions: 1
i know this isn’t about the Otrolls but has anyone seen Stephen bear Twitter🤮🤮🤮 I would be clawing skin knowing I left him near me
Just took a peek, it made me want to delete my Twitter after my eyes were assaulted 😭 I wonder what Ellie makes of all this

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just took a peek, it made me want to delete my Twitter after my eyes were assaulted 😭 I wonder what Ellie makes of all this
I literally was on tik tok last night someone said don't check and curiosity got the best of me and OMFG my eyes I was not expecting what I saw. I had so many questions ad to how he got to this point, we'd how he looks so different and how he's got a girlfriend like WTH!!!! Then I thought eww Ellie why was you with him.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
And that’s only his Twitter I’d say his onlyfans is just traumatising😂 but anyway I wonder does getting ur nails done WEEKLY is all part of being a hardworking business women with an up to date fitness app while starting a dj/singing career, our daisey is a busy lady bless her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ellie must get so lonely in Bart’s apartment waiting for him to come home each day! No friends to see, just making coffee all day! I actually feel really sorry for her and I never thought I’d say that! I guess she brings it all on herself though each time Bart sucks get back in.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Ellie must get so lonely in Bart’s apartment waiting for him to come home each day! No friends to see, just making coffee all day! I actually feel really sorry for her and I never thought I’d say that! I guess she brings it all on herself though each time Bart sucks get back in.
Looks as bland as her 😳

Reactions: 2
Don't feel sorry for her one bit. She's a lazy, workshy spoilt brat who has spent the last two years on a permanent holiday.

She wants this life and especially Jay because he can afford to give it to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not related but does anyone know anything about Silky? Like what even is his real name? Daisey once said he was her cousin. Him and Ellie don’t follow each other though. Probably a lie! I’m intrigued as him and his girlfriend/wife have just had a baby boy. She’s a gypsy by the looks of it. Could they be related? Also his girlfriend is only 22! How old is he? He must be 40s surely? Seems bizarre to me!
He’s called Kyle simmonds

Reactions: 2
Lee with Steven Gerard’s daughter 😂😂 Daisey will be seething!!!! No idea what Lily sees in him like, but what an upgrade for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does it seem like daisey has a new boyfriend or is she a single boss witch now ?? Bet she’s fuming lee has got a younger wealthier version of her

He’s not I think he’s late 20s early 30s, he’s a toilet apparently, doesn’t do anything he sings about, just a singer

Does it seem like daisey has a new boyfriend or is she a single boss witch now ?? Bet she’s fuming lee has got a younger wealthier version of her

He’s not I think he’s late 20s early 30s, he’s a toilet apparently, doesn’t do anything he sings about, just a singer
Him & daisey definitely aren’t related, I think they met once through tom zanetti, also another toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.