The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably saw pound signs whenever she looked at him 🤑
All I can imagine with Bart he’s a 2 pump and grunt kinda guy. Would need to spit on his hand because he’s tit at foreplay 🤣 soz I said what everyone thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes Ellies following Jay again so must be together again. Probably why the fallout with Daisey last week.

Reactions: 8
They're out in Cannes looking like a pair of hookers in tiny cami dresses that I thought were nightwear.

What do they actually do? Professional holidaymakers?

Reactions: 19
The dress Ellie has I have the same from Zara brought it a year ago but it's so short never worn out would be better worn as a long top.

Reactions: 2
Lol. I always think if they were actually famous there would be a whole host of up the dress/skirt shots because they’re always dressed like they plan on standing on a street corner

Reactions: 1
Notice they have a new manager. Wonder what happened with Social PR

Daiseys side profile looks different compared to her edited side profile she’s obsessed with posting
they don’t actually do many ads on insta, so probably don’t make that much money from their accounts

Reactions: 5
She’s back following him and he has unarchived the post of them on his IG.

Also think he bought her an LV birthday gift late and had a cinema date but didn’t show him so unsure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Why would you want these two to advertise anything for you? It’s like daisey is reading off a screen and so insincere and has a filter on her face whilst getting a facial…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why would you want these two to advertise anything for you? It’s like daisey is reading off a screen and so insincere and has a filter on her face whilst getting a facial…
Thought the same! Face just looks blurry it’s that heavily filtered! And she doesn’t seem to know how many zeros are in 25000 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Thought the same! Face just looks blurry it’s that heavily filtered! And she doesn’t seem to know how many zeros are in 25000 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I see she’s deleted that when she saw her mistake!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.