The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s over for real this time if Brother Leigh has got involved with the unfollowing.

Reactions: 10
What’s that saying again ‘Jack of all trades master of none’ another business that will be half-arsed I’m sure
07FFCBA8-89AE-43CC-BD2F-79DF2E9CA058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So ellie must be avoiding the do you have a boyfriend questions she must be getting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Used to fancy Frankie until I saw him at hide and seek festival and everything about him gave me the ick 🤣 I watched him snort coke and stumble around embarrassing himself. He asked girls if they “know who his sisters are” as if that makes him a celebrity. I guess he has 0 standards because he was kissing the most unattractive trashy girls I ever seen tbh. He’s like 19 or 20 but up close looks badly aged, I assume from all the drugs but I bet our nic and Vince supported all their kids doing it from a young age 🤷‍♀️ Safe to say myself and basically every girl there got a good laugh. I don’t want to hear from daisey saying how classy and gentlemen like her brothers are ever again🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well not sure if it’s been mentioned before but there’s an article online about their dad, convicted drug dealer apparently so they probably don’t mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Well not sure if it’s been mentioned before but there’s an article online about their dad, convicted drug dealer apparently so they probably don’t mind 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's not him, that bloke is older. They're from Huddersfield as well, not York.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I guess they are officially done if there has been no birthday messages etc 🙃🙃
Rox didn't get one from Vinny on their one of many breaks and they were back together a week later 😭 Daisy seems to be the only one to truly scare someone away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You think Ellie regrets letting Joss go? He seems so much more grounded, probably bit of a player but he seemed settled with her and so nice

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.