The O’Donnell Sisters #16 Daisey still breaking her back, Ellie’s relationship has hit the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it seem like daisey has a new boyfriend or is she a single boss witch now ?? Bet she’s fuming lee has got a younger wealthier version of her

He’s not I think he’s late 20s early 30s, he’s a toilet apparently, doesn’t do anything he sings about, just a singer

Him & daisey definitely aren’t related, I think they met once through tom zanetti, also another toilet
Toilet. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does “toilet” mean full of tit because if it does I’m defo using that in my day to day vocab😂😂😂

• Haha
Does it seem like daisey has a new boyfriend or is she a single boss witch now ?? Bet she’s fuming lee has got a younger wealthier version of her

He’s not I think he’s late 20s early 30s, he’s a toilet apparently, doesn’t do anything he sings about, just a singer

Him & daisey definitely aren’t related, I think they met once through tom zanetti, also another toilet
Silky is 31 one. There’s a mug shot of him if u Google him lol. Daisy prob said it to try look cool but failed dramatically

Reactions: 5
Can we please get this girl an emergency ENT surgeon immediately!!! What is this?? 👃🏼
By all means call out their stupid personalities but there’s literally 0 wrong with her nose here. Bitter people, I bet your looks are perfect…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
since when is Ellie’s middle name Josephine? I just noticed her cringe insta bio but I thought her and daisey said a while ago in the video that they don’t have middle names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
By all means call out their stupid personalities but there’s literally 0 wrong with her nose here. Bitter people, I bet your looks are perfect…
It was the fact her nose looked odd and almost plastic due to the filter (in my opinion) I wasn’t commenting on her natural nose Iv no idea what that actually looks like! Youre calling me bitter while you comment negatively on their personalities (because you know them so well!) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 ok then!!

Reactions: 13
It was the fact her nose looked odd and almost plastic due to the filter (in my opinion) I wasn’t commenting on her natural nose Iv no idea what that actually looks like! Youre calling me bitter while you comment negatively on their personalities (because you know them so well!) 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣 ok then!!
I agree she's photoshopped herself into oblivion here and her photoshopped nose looks stupid!
This new person must be affiliated to the o trolls to have a new account and immediately jump to their defence! 😂 welcome to tattle.

Reactions: 13
Daisey’s ex’s always seem to shag her for a few months then get with an upgraded version of her haahha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread is soooo slow those girls have become so dull, would love a bitta drama like Jay getting rearrested or something would defo spruce things up😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread is soooo slow those girls have become so dull, would love a bitta drama like Jay getting rearrested or something would defo spruce things up😂😂
omg I missed the part when he was arrested! I need to go back some threads I think

omg I missed the part when he was arrested! I need to go back some threads I think
Oh sorry that’s me misleading ppl he was arrested once upon a time for fraud if I’m correct, I’m just saying that’s the kinda thing we need now to spruce up the chat again😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh sorry that’s me misleading ppl he was arrested once upon a time for fraud if I’m correct, I’m just saying that’s the kinda thing we need now to spruce up the chat again😂😂😂
Did he try to steal someones personality???? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daisey’s new collab, a car competition! They’ve been posting it since February, all Z lister celebs.
I don’t understand these competitions? Follow all 75 people for a chance to win? But no one will win and we’ll keep using influencers to repost the car every week?
Is there ever any evidence of people winning these huge giveaways?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.