Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MGoss888

Really when was this?! I must have missed it. But I agree with you, she may have moved onto Andrew now

Reactions: 2
I saw a comment a few days ago of someone saying they saw Roxy at summertime ball with Jacob Rott 👀 definitely an upgrade from Vinny in my opinion

effie77

Why would you want these two to advertise anything for you? It’s like daisey is reading off a screen and so insincere and has a filter on her face whilst getting a facial…
Thought the same! Face just looks blurry it’s that heavily filtered! And she doesn’t seem to know how many zeros are in 25000 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Thought the same! Face just looks blurry it’s that heavily filtered! And she doesn’t seem to know how many zeros are in 25000 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I see she’s deleted that when she saw her mistake!

Savannahheaven

I see Bart now has an open profile!🙄These narcs are so predictable with their silly games! At least Ellie’s off having a good time!

cc_2013

VIP Member
Looks like Vinny went on a date with Lauren McGrath (salpa_dxb on insta) Nicola even followed her too 👀 a 5 year relationship being replaced so soon is crazy
And of course the whole family support him regardless 🙄 the girls still follow Roxy though I believe? Do they still like and comment on each others pics?

lilmacs

Ellie ill in bed only leaving to go to the doctors, what's the chance of her being pregnant?
I wonder might it be the reason they got back, I know they are aaalways on and off but this seemed set in stone for brother leigh and all to be unfollowed

Reactions: 1

Savannahheaven

And I’m sure she said last Christmas she’d be spending the next one with her family?
She spent it with his mum and sister (aka brother Leigh) last year. Maybe her family don’t like Bart the narc so they don’t want to spend it with him!😂 She’s completely under his spell that’s for sure!

Reactions: 1