Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannahheaven

Anyone else noticed that Daisey is now homing in on her darker blonde hair having seen Ellie’s over blonde locks being recently slated?! Also her ex bae, brother Leigh, is seriously plugging the platinum look atm making Dais want to go the opposite way whereas when they were up eachother’s backsides and friends for eternity, they both wanted to look exactly the same!!😂

Reactions: 2

maisie101x

What happened last night for Roxy to get ‘so many messages’?
She posted a tiktok about how life has been since no contact and captioned it like “forgot I had a sick personality” so I’m guessing people got in touch about that

peinhfh

I wonder why they are moving to Dubai?? Like what would they be doing there? Surly they would need an income??

cc_2013

VIP Member
Vinny is so desperate 😂 seeing that story of him gave me second hand embarrassment 💀
---
Evie is letting her emotions out on Twitter 😂😂 go look at her likes (eviet_x) I do feel bad for her but we all said a few months ago that she shouldn’t go after a boy who just got out of a long term relationship, he was definitely just using her 🤦‍♀️
Where has she found all of these statements/quotes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Ellie even said the holiday was last minute. So it’s not as if she had it booked before daisy sorted her party. Plus she knows her sisters birthday lol!

I think Ellie is feeling massively insecure atm. Right now I’m loving daisys more natural look and honestly she looks like she’s having such a good time whereas Ellie looks trapped and sick of her life. I think deep down she wants to leave Bart but she loves the lifestyle too much. Whatever the reason for her hospital visit, I think that’s really took a toll on her mental health and she’s just wanting to be a bit more low key.

probably why she uploaded that old photo of her the other day wearing that yellow gold dress next to his car 🥴

kaaa2

VIP Member
Still showing for me but here’s the article just incase it disappears! Also a lurker. 😅 glad the horrid specimen was arrested hopefully he is left in prison over there
this honestly knocks me sick. I hope he doesn’t see daylight for a long time. Naive girls played right into his plans which is so sad. I hope daisey learns from This

cc_2013

VIP Member
But Ellie and Daisey posted those gladiator pictures for Halloween? Unless they were a while ago and just saved them for Halloween.

eyeseeyou02

Try doing a 13 hr shift with a 10 min pee break! My heart bleeds for them! Fucking clueless!!!
Can’t stand this influencer narrative of having busy days and getting so much done; you went out to take photos , went for lunch, bought more clothes then fucked off back home. You might have deadlines but so does almost absolutely everyone else and taking some photos on your
iPhone isn’t quite the same as most people’s type of deadlines. No one else is getting glammed up for the shopping centre on the daily and coming back with tonnes of new shit and a full stomach. So irritating !

Sinderella

Chatty Member
She’s annoying the hell out of me with that dog. The second he gets bigger she will get bored of him like all her other dogs. 🙄😡

kaaa2

VIP Member
She naturally has a pigeon rib cage which can always be seen poking out. Agreed though, she definitely looks pregnant in these pics but it could easily be the rib cage.
I agree I thought was just her rib cage, doesn’t look pregnant to me. She has a big oversized sweatshirt on in the first one too. I look twice my weight with them on lol

peinhfh

How do they afford their lifestyle? Like how are they in Dubai this long it would have cost loads

wildvibes

That Roxy who is there brothers gf, where is she from? She can’t speak properly on her tick-tock’s I don’t think. Does anyone else notice this?